Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was NSB's general consensus on Prince Naseem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    If i was to guess, he probably got alot of haters. he would be the same as a broner or chavez jr. People hating him but others loving him.
    but its like that with all fighters.
    Show me a fan boy and i will show you a hater, and vice versa
    True. That's what I'd pretty much expect. I thought NSB was around back then, and might get surprised at the type of reaction he got.

Ya never know, maybe people hyped him up like GGG.

Comment

Yea, so basically I've been lurking around this site since '96 but didn't register until 13 years later. Everyone loved him, NSB was great and you could swear n shit.

Comment

At his best he was unbeatable.

Against Barrera his head wasn't in the sport anymore and h barely trained for the fight. Call it an excuse if you will, but it is what it is.

Comment

Entertainer, huge power puncher but ultimately overrated and overhyped...

Comment

Boxing forums weren't even really around until Prince retired.

Many people only rank him on the Barrera fight but he performed great amongst a slew of other excellent fighters, fought all the top contenders in the 90s. A treat to watch.

Comment

What can you say ? You've got to be saying he's great! He normally doesn't get hit at all. When he plants his feet and plants his punches, well they ain't gettin up from that. You saw it yourself.

Comment

Working...
              X