Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most dissapointing thing about boxing these days...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most dissapointing thing about boxing these days...

I didn't get a chance to see Trout v Canello live, as i was at work. But i checked the result on boxrec and as soon as I saw the scores, I had this feeling..... robbery.

Watched the fight and I thought it was fairly close but Trout got the shaft.

Sad isn't it, you only have to SEE the scores, and if they are not all within a point of each other you know something shady went down..

lol such a shame mannnn

Comment

I agree. Judges seem to be scoring for who they think is better for the sport, not who actually won. Getting like WWE.

Comment

I had it 117-111 for Canelo.

Comment

Nothing to worry about. The right man still won.

Don't let the Absolutists get to you. It was a could've-gone-either-way kind of fight. And in either-way, I mean more towards Canelo than Trout.

Comment

Hey I thought the Cotto Trout fight was closer too but I guess idk wtf I'm watching because the judges score cards say I'm blind.

Comment

I think you can have it quite wide for Canelo, there were many tough rounds to score, if you score one of those rounds for Canelo you could logically have them all for him.

That is the thing about boxing scoring, you can win a round by a sliver or you can put it on a guy and they for the most part count the same so scores are not always indicative of how close a fight is~

You could also have Trout winning because there were a lot of swing rounds so if you liked his work he won the fight.

The most disappointing thing, is people that follow boxing that don't get how all this shit works~

Comment

Canelo won handily sit down

Comment

the fight was close but the fight last week was not close yet where were these threads for that fight

Comment

I had Trout by a round but Canelo winning a close D is cool, too. He did land all the clean shots and scored a KD after all.

Comment

Working...
                    X