No announcement yet.

Let be honest, Demarco is crap.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    DeMarco is such a crap fighter, and Broner is so many levels above all the lightweights, that Boxrec has decided "**** it, Broner is the #1 LW".

http://boxrec.com/ratings.php?sex=m&...on=Lightweight
    Miguel Vasquez did nothing in his last fight to lay a claim to being #1.

Comment

I think he is good fighter, but not close to P4P or elite. He throws too wide for my tastes and gets hit rather easily. But he has heart and can carry his power late into the fight. His pressure and southpaw style may make Broner think at times, but I just see Broner landing a lot of straight rights down the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        I think he is good fighter, but not close to P4P or elite. He throws too wide for my tastes and gets hit rather easily. But he has heart and can carry his power late into the fight. His pressure and southpaw style may make Broner think at times, but I just see Broner landing a lot of straight rights down the middle.
        What pressure?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Miguel Vasquez did nothing in his last fight to lay a claim to being #1.
          I don't even know why boxrec has Vazquez even before DeMarco. I know it's a points system that they use, but the system makes them look stupid most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
            he's not that good tbh. 135 just happens to be one of the worst divisions in the division, that's why he's on top.

Don't get me wrong, this will be a solid win for Broner and the best name on his resume. Demarco is the #1 guy in the division, so can't blame broner.

But I've never been impressed with demarco. He's slow, sloppy and not that powerful. I fully expect broner to beat him down tomorrow.
            This is probably the worst Lightweight has been in 20 years (when Pea left) and it's not even that good at the moment. In that light, Broner is coming into, historically, one of the worst Lightweight divisions of all time. DeMarco is not 'crap' but hes's really not much more than a solid guy. He's the sort of guy a 23-year old talent should be able to beat on his way to more meaningful stuff.

This fight is all about Broner. If he's half up to his hype, this is a decided win.

Comment

And so the excuses begin lol. ONCE AGAIN a fighter someone doesn't like will start racking up wins and people will come out of the woodworks to make excuses for every single win.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                What pressure?
                I'm not saying it's smothering pressure, but his stamina and heart will keep him in it late, when he can pressure a possibly tired Broner. Broner seems much more comfortable coming forward then when he is pressed to the ropes where he needs to focus on his defense. I'm not saying I expect this at all, but I see it as a possiblity.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  If I had a square ass, I'd s**t bricks. We can't play the IF game. What happened was DeMarco hurt Linares and stopped him.
                  exactly demarco destroyed his pretty face lol

Comment

lets be real here for a second guys this is the best fighter broner has fought other than ponce de leon. litzau,perez,and escobedo were average boxers. Demarco is much better than those 3 and a big lightweight.

Comment

STFU DeMarco is what boxing needs!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X