Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd Always mentioning That Pacquiao is From another Country ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Floyd Always mentioning That Pacquiao is From another Country ?

Why in almost every interview, he brings this up? Even went it doesnt even makes sense to mention that he does.

Whats the deal with that???

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    Why is Floyd Always mentioning That Pacquiao is From another Country ?
    que???

obviously, it's because he wants Americans rooting for him and not pacquiao.

#DUH

Comment

he's trying to convince america to not support people from other country.. smart way of making america stand by u floyd.

Comment

if the filipinos supported floyd more than pac...do you think pac would bring up the fact that he's filipino and floyd's a foreigner?

an obvious yes.

Comment

Lol I noticed that too and that part of his comment stands out the most to me. I understand the method behind his madness but it's not necessary IMO!!

Pac should go LIVE on ESPN and announce to the world that OST is not an issue...no more little hole in a wall interviews just to have someone from his team to say something completely diff the next day!! Floyd just announced it on CONAN that testing is the hold up...

LET'S GETTER DONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
            he's trying to convince america to not support people from other country.. smart way of making america stand by u floyd.
            It would be kind of stupid for Americans to watch the Olympics hoping another country kicked our a$$es...just saying!!

Comment

because Pacquiao is From another Country?

BTW cotto was, still is, and always will be too green for floyd hahahahahaha

Comment

I understand that, but didnt Floyd created this , Im the bad guy persona???
                He is the one who made americans hate him and not like him as a person!!!

I it doesnt matter what country your from, if you fight like Floyd your bound to not get people to root for you, Manny is a exciting fighter, hence the american support.

Here in Pr when Juanma fought Pe;alosa, Pe;alosa got a bigger ovation at the end of the fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
                  because Pacquiao is From another Country?

BTW cotto was, still is, and always will be too green for floyd hahahahahaha
                  Well, Floyd is the one who said Cotto was too green, so hey go figure

Comment

Better question is: Why does Floyd keep saying he represents "Red White and Blue" when he can just say "America" or "US"? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X