Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos, can you read and write in Spanish?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can speak it like a pro but i can barely read or write it. if i read it slowly i can get it but i can read it fast like i do with english. my parents taught me how to speak it but never write or read it

Comment

Originally posted by Wall $treeter View Post
      I'm sure most of you were born in the States or have been living in America for quite some time and don't need to read and write in Spanish. I know most of you can speak Spanish.

I'm wondering, how well can you fellas read and write in Spanish?

I can read quite well in Spanish but I can't write very well in Spanish that's why I prefer to type in Engilsh on here in the Hispanic Lounge.
      I'm just like you, read and speak it very well but have a hard time writing some of it.

Comment

i can read and speak it well like a lot of you, yet I can't write it well, or even good.

Comment

I can read, write and speak on both English and Spanish because I have lived in the US and Latin America ( Mexico). Hispanics that don´t speak, write or read in Spanish should take classes. Many jobs require bilinguals. But he main reasonis because the Spanish language is one of the most beautiful and perfect languages in the world, above the English language.

Comment

Yo naci en Jalisco, Mexico pero mis jefes se movieron a Califas caundo tenia 3 anos. Mi primer idioma es espanol Y aprendie ingles desde antes que empezara la escuela, Yo creo que aprendi por mis hermanos que son mayor que yo y Ya iban a la escuela!!Hablo, escribo Y se leer ambos idiomas!!
            Only my oldest daughters knows how to speak, write and read Spanish because she grew up mostly in Cali and around Mexicans. The others are not that familiar with Spanish since they have grown up where there are hardly any Hispanics(WV)!! Also my wife and I mostly speak English and Spanglish, which doesn not help my kids who are not familiar with Spanish, I think it confuses them!! Oh well I try to speak pure spanish as much as possible when I remember!!

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
              Yo naci en Jalisco, Mexico pero mis jefes se movieron a Califas caundo tenia 3 anos. !
              when I had 3 anuses, lol

jk

I speak it like a Mexicano, to the point that many Mexicans I talk to ask me what part of Mexico I am from, lol, they flip out when I tell them that I am from Dallas

I can read it pretty good, write it ok, I mean I still misspell some words with the S and C and also the accents , none of the major one like the ñ, but the lil ones like the è and the í and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                Yes I can, I can als speak ans write in la F.
                Quefe ofondafa mifi afamifigofo!!

Your quickly becoming one of my fav posters.........youhad me rollllinnnn son!!!!

Comment

Pofor quefe nofo hafacefemofos ufun threfead pafarafa hafablafar efen sofolofo Efe?

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                    Pofor quefe nofo hafacefemofos ufun threfead pafarafa hafablafar efen sofolofo Efe?
                    nofo crefeofo quefe mufuchofos efentifiefendafan.

Yo hablo el español mejor que el ingles.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                      Sifimofon vafatofo, dafalefe gafas cufuñafadofo..

Comment

Working...
                      X