No announcement yet.

Madden Nfl 2006

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden Nfl 2006

just bought the game and i am going to play it in minutes time... how did you find the game guys??? from the look of things, i think it is more difficult but much more exciting with the QB vision thing and the superstar mode... excited already...

Im a Madden junkie more than Im a boxing junkie. well, its close. Ive played Madden for YEARS, competed in tournaments and all. This year: I dont like. There is no point in the vision cone, imo. The IDEA is great but playing it is awful... I guess the more practice the better Ill get..

Comment

just turn off the qb vision if u cant do it, madden keeps getting better and better

Comment

Originally posted by memorex
        just turn off the qb vision if u cant do it, madden keeps getting better and better
        I turned the QB vision off and what a difference it made.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUEVisionDC
          Im a Madden junkie more than Im a boxing junkie. well, its close. Ive played Madden for YEARS, competed in tournaments and all. This year: I dont like. There is no point in the vision cone, imo. The IDEA is great but playing it is awful... I guess the more practice the better Ill get..
          Vision was implemented to counter-balance the Vick imbalance. He was so highly rated as a QB and runner (which he can't pass for ****, so I don't know why he's that good as a QB) that he was imbalanced. All you really had to do was drop the pass screen, roll out and run, or fake run and then pass. It was too hard to beat. With the vision, you can't just pop it up and pass right away, you have to pop it up, R2 + reciever button, then reciever button, which takes a lot longer, and enables your opponents to sack you.

The PS2 is far better for this game, though. Simply because of controller layout. It's so much easier to use R2 to do that, than black on the XBox controller. Also, it makes an easier switch to the Madden '05 controls which are far superior.

In general, the game is harder, but after you get used to it, it's still a pretty easy game.

Comment

Has anyone created a superstar ? after you get an agent that allows you into the performance institute, after doing the drills and increasing my players attributes, next time i chack them they dont improve. Anyone no what i am doing wrong ?

Comment

Working...
            X