Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACQUAIO vs MARGARITO for belt has way more sense then MAYWEATHER JUDAH!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PACQUAIO vs MARGARITO for belt has way more sense then MAYWEATHER JUDAH!

Pacquiao is number 1 p4p fighter in the world and FOTD and if he moves up in weight he can get a title shot anytime he wants and Margarito is what 3 time world champ and he got robbed for WBO LMW title in Puerto Rico.

Anyway Floyd vs Judah was disgrace for boxing.

Judah got dominated by guy with 20 losses Baldomir and lost all belts that night and then he was IBF champion going into Mayweather fight!

I can understand that it was vacant belt,but it wasnt even vacant,Zab was IBF welterweight champion!

Judah was not dominated by Baldomir, it was close. Why speak on something you didn't watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Fudo View Post
      Judah was not dominated by Baldomir, it was close. Why speak on something you didn't watch?
      judah got beat yhe **** down , lol, nyahahahahahahaha i watched the fight, then i ****ed yo momma in the ass, lol, nyahahahaha

just

Comment

This is why I don't post much anymore. The guys from a few years back are still around, but all these new posters come in and - not by ones or twos but by the hundreds- post idiotic threads just so they can ride their favorite fighter; usually Mayweather or Pacquioa.

Zab Judah had always been applauded for his ability. He's fast, has decent pop, and his technical skills are solid. He's a good B+ fighter brought down by poor mental concentration and immaturity.

In the Baldomir fight he was winning into the 7th- I guess we should inform you because you probably weren't watching boxing yet back then- which means it looked like Carlos was going to lose a decision.

Then, Zab had a mental lapse as usual and got caught by a good punch and spend most of the rest of the fight running on wobbly legs; Baldomir cleaned up in the last 6 rounds by outworking the dazed Judah and won a decision.

Antonio Margarito has lost several times, been caught cheating, and by most boxing insiders while his pressure is acknowledged nobody was under the illusion his skill could take him to the top...like we were with Zab.

Let's at least pretend to be boxing fans and not just fans of certain fighters, huh?

I think Pac-Margarito and Mayweather-Judah belong in pretty much the same boat. Not our first choices of fights, really, and we both expect the favored fighter to win easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          judah got beat yhe **** down , lol, nyahahahahahahaha i watched the fight, then i ****ed yo momma in the ass, lol, nyahahahaha
          I'm getting sick to death of these posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Fudo View Post

I whatched it in 3 am live and he Baldomir almost KO d Judah twice!

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Njord777 View Post
              This is why I don't post much anymore. The guys from a few years back are still around, but all these new posters come in and - not by ones or twos but by the hundreds- post idiotic threads just so they can ride their favorite fighter; usually Mayweather or Pacquioa.

Zab Judah had always been applauded for his ability. He's fast, has decent pop, and his technical skills are solid. He's a good B+ fighter brought down by poor mental concentration and immaturity.

In the Baldomir fight he was winning into the 7th- I guess we should inform you because you probably weren't watching boxing yet back then- which means it looked like Carlos was going to lose a decision.

Then, Zab had a mental lapse as usual and got caught by a good punch and spend most of the rest of the fight running on wobbly legs; Baldomir cleaned up in the last 6 rounds by outworking the dazed Judah and won a decision.

Antonio Margarito has lost several times, been caught cheating, and by most boxing insiders while his pressure is acknowledged nobody was under the illusion his skill could take him to the top...like we were with Zab.

Let's at least pretend to be boxing fans and not just fans of certain fighters, huh?

I think Pac-Margarito and Mayweather-Judah belong in pretty much the same boat. Not our first choices of fights, really, and we both expect the favored fighter to win easily.
              this. though i don't believe that pacquiao-margarito is in the same boat as far as championship fights go because judah had fought (and knocked out) a legit champion at the time in cory spinks and mayweather's previous fight was also at a full 147...as in NO CATCHWEIGHT.

in another respectable move, after the fight, mayweather immediately vacates the tainted IBF belt.

if pacquiao-margarito was at 147, great. if pacquiao-margarito is labeled as being at 154 then how can two people that have done absolutely nothing in a division, one of them will never fight at a real 154 (as pacquiao has "demanded" a catchweight of 150), be fighting for a vacant belt?

Comment

Originally posted by purecyse View Post
                this. though i don't believe that pacquiao-margarito is in the same boat as far as championship fights go because judah had fought (and knocked out) a legit champion at the time in cory spinks and mayweather's previous fight was also at a full 147...as in NO CATCHWEIGHT.

in another respectable move, after the fight, mayweather immediately vacates the tainted IBF belt.

if pacquiao-margarito was at 147, great. if pacquiao-margarito is labeled as being at 154 then how can two people that have done absolutely nothing in a division, one of them will never fight at a real 154 (as pacquiao has "demanded" a catchweight of 150), be fighting for a vacant belt?

Floyd fought at catchweight,Hoya fought at catchweight for belt,Hopkins did,JMM did,Sugar Ray leonard did and what Pacquiao shouldnt?

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                  Floyd fought at catchweight,Hoya fought at catchweight for belt,Hopkins did,JMM did,Sugar Ray leonard did and what Pacquiao shouldnt?

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!
                  excellent. name the fights in question.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!
                    Now name the ones that have done it 2x for a title?

Comment

Working...
                    X