No announcement yet.

very very very happy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very very very happy

duno how many of you rad my thread a week back about bein frustrated about not throwing the correct punches. Well last night after my 9th session i got asked to spar!!! Surely thats gotta be a good sign and im obviously doin summit right??? They wouldnt put me in to spar if i wasnt ready would they?? Well me bein rather stupid i didnt think i would spar for at least 2 months so didnt have a gumshield so cudnt!! i was still ****in chuffed had a big smile on my face the rest of training!!!

Originally posted by lukeybg View Post
    duno how many of you rad my thread a week back about bein frustrated about not throwing the correct punches. Well last night after my 9th session i got asked to spar!!! Surely thats gotta be a good sign and im obviously doin summit right??? They wouldnt put me in to spar if i wasnt ready would they?? Well me bein rather stupid i didnt think i would spar for at least 2 months so didnt have a gumshield so cudnt!! i was still ****in chuffed had a big smile on my face the rest of training!!!
    I've sparred without a mouthgaurd before and it wasn't a good feeling at all. But, good luck he asks you again.

Comment

Ye iv sparred without a gumshield aswell ,it isnt a good feeling at all, but it also makes u have to move so u dont get hit if u dnt wear one

Comment

Working...
      X