No announcement yet.

Woman's size-D breast implants save her from gunshot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Woman's size-D breast implants save her from gunshot

Lydia Carranza was working in the office of a dentist in Beverly Hills, California when a gunman ran in and opened fire.

He aimed the weapon directly at her heart but one of her silicone implants took the force of the blow, stopping bullet fragments from reaching her vital organs.

The gunman had gone to the dental office looking for his wife, who also worked there. She was shot and killed in the attack. Mrs Carranza was sitting a few feet away when the gunman turned on her.

"She's just one lucky woman," surgeon Dr Ashkan Ghavami told the Los Angeles Times. "The bullet fragments were millimetres from her heart and her vital organs. Had she not had the implant, she might not be alive today."

Mrs Carranza, a mother of three and grandmother of two, had implants some years ago to change from a B-cup to a D-cup.

When the gun was pointed at her she "didn't look or think about it," she told the Los Angeles Times. "I just felt wet in my chest area. I thought I was going to die."

Jaime Paredes, the alleged gunman, is awaiting trial on charges including murder following the shooting in July.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...m-gunshot.html

@ her feeling wet in the chest area.

Comment

:wank::wank::wank:

Comment

If my future wife doesn't have large breasts I'm getting her implants. They might save her life later on.

Comment

and to all thsoe people sayin fake boobs are horrible. shame on u! lol i LOVE all natural busty over fake anytime but still they come in handy lol

Comment

Damn my condolensces to the...I assume small breasted woman who died. Isn't there another article about the person who avoided getting shot because her love handles were so blubbery.

Comment

wow..boobs save lives..

Comment

Originally posted by R0ME0 View Post
                If my future wife doesn't have large breasts I'm getting her implants. They might save her life later on.
                Just tell her it's for her own good and well-being

Comment

I told you they ain't overrated

Comment

interesting...

maybe I will rethink my stance against fake boobs...

Comment

Working...
                    X