No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Given a Hero's Welcome in Manila

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Given a Hero's Welcome in Manila

Philippine boxing icon Manny Pacquiao speaks to supporters upon his arrival at Manila's international airport on his return from the United States after his knockout loss to Mexican rival Juan Manuel Marquez in a non-title bout in Las Vegas last Saturday night at the MGM Grand. Despite facing calls from family members to retire, Pacquiao promise to continue fighting. Pacquiao was welcomed as a hero by supporters.

[Click Here To Read More]

Well deserved. He put it all on the line like a true warrior. Nothing but respect.

Comment

Well deserved. He put it all on the line like a true warrior. Nothing but respect.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        Great post.

Comment

Class ACT

Nonpareil 8 weight class champion

NO EXCUSES !!!

Face not marked unlike our great champion KO KILLER JMM

All my points are up for you haters in his next fight or the 5th fight with JMM

Comment

Contrary to what some are saying, his brutal loss absolutely does not affect his legacy, on the contrary, it's all part of it. A fighter has to own his entire career and not just the parts where he looked good. But when Manny looked good he gained a loyal following, that's good for Manny, and that's good for boxing. He received the welcome a champion should receive when he's respected regardless of whether he has a belt or not, or if he lost.

Comment

he looks happy.......good for him

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                Class ACT

Nonpareil 8 weight class champion

NO EXCUSES !!!

Face not marked unlike our great champion KO KILLER JMM

All my points are up for you haters in his next fight or the 5th fight with JMM

Wow, you do realize that Manny might not wake up if Marquez hit's him with that same shot again right? I hope there isn't a 5th fight, Manny should just retire rich and enjoy the rest of his life with his family.

Comment

Marquez mobbed in Mexico lol at least they have more then one pic of Pacman

Comment

good to see Pacquiao is an ATG nad I hope to see a 5th fight between Pacquiao-Marquez

Comment

Working...
                    X