No announcement yet.

Bill Maher on Muslims.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
    yeah, i read the koran. and i have to say the biggest problem with the Koran that at every step of the way the koran contradicts it self on every occasion. at one point it says its ok to drink alcohol at another point no its not. its ok kill infidels and at other points its not ok. so the Koran can be used to justify anything. too many contradictions in the koran. really pisses me off.
    Quote those verses to me and it can all be explained im telling you. Speak to a muslim scholar and they will be explain that all to you instantly. If it does say kill infidels, do you think it means when you walk to the shop to buy some food and oh heres a non-muslim kill him, no.no.no. All these questions and misunderstandings you have can be explained. It is a deep and complicated book. Not all the book is entirely literal either. Did they Prophet Muhammad (SAW) kill all the disbelievers no matter what? Read his life, read his example. So many armchair critics (not you necessarily) need to actually research a religion, all of these alleged 'contradictions' can be explained.

There is the Quran, the hadith which can be accounted for in books by Bukhari/Muslim etc etc knowledgable people who collected them.

So many times I have read about how people criticise the Prophet for marrying Aisha, but they have no idea about that time, the circumstances, post-marriage and even during marriage. Marriage at that time wasn't simply sexual as our corrupt minds make it seem now, every female in Arabia was to be taken care of at that time and this was through marriage. Now many of the prophets wives were simply because he wanted to establish ties with certain clans and the way they did that was through marriage (read up on this, if you don't believe me and if you can't find reliable info ill find it for you pm me). Abu Bakr the Prophets best friend and the first caliph in islam was also her father. He knew the Prophet was the best man who lived and the perfect example. There has never been an account through thousands and thousands of accounts where there has been mention of the Prophet ever being harsh towards her and unfair. She has narrated the second most Hadith ever, and always spoke extremely highly of the Prophet. How can someone who was a 'paedo' and evil man have his 'victim' praise him so highly. Do you ever hear rape victims praising their rapists? Dude I can go on but read a book and if you need help about interpreting ask a Scholar or hell even ask me and ill ask one for you. You cannot hate people because of something you actually don't have a real clue about.

Can't be reading something from a biased source without even delving into it by trying to see the other point of view explained by someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/user/IslamFavourites

Check this channel out and don't look down upon me because I am trying to give you some information which will open up your mind, swallow your pride and have a gander. Don't look down on people who you don't even understand.

I could go on and on, but thats all i will be saying in this topic, if you have any querys just drop me a pm and ill reply.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      Did they Prophet Muhammad (SAW) kill all the disbelievers no matter what?
      The Prophet Muhammad was the guy from Saw!?

Comment

Working...
      X