Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather-Cotto 2 a competitive fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    It's a joke fight, anything but Floyd-Pac is a joke fight.
    ^^^^^^This

Comment

Can we stop with the mayweather cotto threads for just one more week?
      to see if May vs PAC is announced this month

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        Can we stop with the mayweather cotto threads for just one more week?
        to see if May vs PAC is announced this month
        seriously at least after the superbowl, then we can bring on all the mayweather cotto threads, because then for sure we'll know if that ludicrious rematch is happening.

Comment

I hate excusing fights when there's another fight we all want to see, but this fight on its own, to me, this fight has its appeal. I don't think Floyd was impressive when they fought at 54, and I do think Cotto is fighting better now. If the middleweight belt is on the line, the catchweight has to be above 155, that's only one pound over jmw. That would be embarrassing. At least 3 pounds over jmw would suffice - 157.

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
            seriously at least after the superbowl, then we can bring on all the mayweather cotto threads, because then for sure we'll know if that ludicrious rematch is happening.
            Or if Canelo-kirkland is set for May 2nd, that will be another sign. Right now they're saying its set for may but not a specific date, if its set for may 2nd gg pac-may.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              What did you get banned for, You have been gone for a while.
              Joking about euros in the lounge and got accused of racism... Bunch of BS but whatever

Comment

I'm a Cotto fan and I have no love lost for Floyd but I don't see this fight be any different than the first one. I would love to be wrong but I just don't see it which is why I am not interested in this fight, not to mention the middleweight tilte will be on the line at a catchweight!!!!!

Comment

We want Pacquiao!! Sign the contract!

Comment

if you wanna see mayweather vs cotto 2. go too youtube right now and type in mayweather vs cotto 1

its the same fight

116-112

Comment

Sure, It's a competitive fight. I just don't care for it much, no reason for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X