Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather has cherry picked his last 10 fights!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
    it's still puzzling to me how pac got bumped to a mandatory position by beating a blown up former lightweight champion coming off a loss

....and let me just state: i like pac as a fighter
    lmfao how? wtf you think $$$ the WBC knows whats up and should have done this looooooong time ago

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
      Against 10 champions:

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez - WBC and WBA Super welterweight (Undefeated)

Robert Guerrero - WBC interim welterweight champion

Miguel Cotto - WBA super welterweight champion/The Ring #1-ranked light middleweight

Victor Ortiz - WBC welterweight champion/The Ring #2-ranked welterweight

Shane Mosley - WBA super-welterweight champion/#1 Ranked welterweight/#3 pound for pound

Juan Manuel Marquez - The Ring lightweight champion/#2 pound-for-pound

Ricky Hatton - The Ring light welterweight champion (Undefeated)

Oscar De La Hoya - WBC light-middleweight titleholder/Cashcow champion

Carlos Baldimir - WBC and The Ring welterweight champion

Zab Judah - IBF welterweight champion

Facts are facts ladies and gentlemen.
      Exactly, what the hell does cherrypicking mean, anyway? The clowns on this site spew out this word the way Republicans and racists spew out communist in reference to Barack Obama. Neither group knows what the hell the words they use actually mean!

If you take a look at Mayweather's last 10 opponents as listed above vs. Manny Pacquaio's last 10 opponents (who, incidentally, were all cherrypicked by Bob Arum), anyon with any sense (I recognize that this description only refers to about 10 percent of the people who post on this board) can see that Mayweather has fought a much better quality selection of opponents. Yet, the idiots on this site continue to call Mayweather a cherrypicker simply because he hasn't fought Pacquaio (even though Bob Arum has kept this fight from happening), who got KTFO in his last legitimate fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
        it's still puzzling to me how pac got bumped to a mandatory position by beating a blown up former lightweight champion coming off a loss

....and let me just state: i like pac as a fighter
        The same way that Pacquaio and Margarito were selected as the number 1 and 2 contenders for a 154-pound belt when Pac had never fought at 154 and Margarito lost his only fight at 154. The alphabet ratings system is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          The same way Floyd got bumped to #1p4p tied wirh Manny after he came back from retirement and beat JMM a blown up SFW fighting at WW for the first time in his career.
          Imagine...being away from the sport. Surrendering your spot. Making a SFW move up 3 divisions to fight you. And becoming #1 p4p again!
          There is no official Pound-for-Pound championship. It is an opinionated list, and every website and boxing aficionado has their own list, so your comment makes absolutely no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Floyds last 6 opponents haven't been p4p the best. SSM wasn't a p4p fighter. JMM was bloated and had proved nothing at 140 let alone at 147 and Floyd came in over the limit, you cant ignore that.

Floyds last 3 opponents certainly aren't p4p, yet Pacs last 3 were ie JMM, Brad, JMM and regularly. FLoyd has long recuperating breaks which benefit him, he isn't a fighter.
            Opinion opinion opinion. Let's deal with the facts, as adults should. Manny's last fight was against Brandon Rios. He was not a P4P fighter, so stop with this lie that Manny's last 3 fights were against Pound for Pound fighters. He fought Marquez and Tim Bradley, 2 fighters in which he lost to. 2 fighters that are also promoted by Top Rank. One fighter in which Floyd had already clearly beaten. Who are the welters and jr. middleweights that are on the p4p list outside of Floyd, Manny, Marquez and Bradley? Don't be an idiot.

Comment

If that kinda cherry picking is wrong, then i dont want Floyd to be right

Comment

Agreed. Best match maker/manager in the business i.e. cherry picking

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                  Opinion opinion opinion. Let's deal with the facts, as adults should. Manny's last fight was against Brandon Rios. He was not a P4P fighter, so stop with this lie that Manny's last 3 fights were against Pound for Pound fighters. He fought Marquez and Tim Bradley, 2 fighters in which he lost to. 2 fighters that are also promoted by Top Rank. One fighter in which Floyd had already clearly beaten. Who are the welters and jr. middleweights that are on the p4p list outside of Floyd, Manny, Marquez and Bradley? Don't be an idiot.
                  Don't mention Pacs fight with Rios as im saying Pac routinely fights P4p fighters, and only fought Rios as he has just been ko'ed.
                  Floyd on the other hand with his comeback has yet to fight the level of opposition Pac routinely does and without much praise as well, as Pac is the favourite to beat them and was even accused of cherry picking JMM.

Yes Pac lost to JMM and Bradley, because if you keep putting your foot in the water like Pac does you will eventually lose. Floyd doesn't fight p4p fighters if he can help it that's why he don't lose.
                  People only wanted Floyd to fight canelo as Floyd didn't want no part of p4p fighters like Sergio and Pac and Bradley, but they also wanted Floyd to fight at 154, but Floyd couldn't do that with canelo.
                  Floyd fans say the standard for Floyd is higher, yet Floyd clearly cant live up to his fans expectations.

Comment

Working...
                  X