No announcement yet.

Prime Manny Pacquiao vs. Prime Flash Elorder at 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Manny Pacquiao vs. Prime Flash Elorder at 130

Who do you think wins? Elorde was the greatest Super Featherweight Champion of all time while Pacquiao was the best 130 lbs from 2005 to 2008.
    Last edited by BlackSnakeMamba; 05-06-2013, 11:33 PM.

Originally posted by Mike_Tyson23 View Post
    Who do you think wins? Elorde was the greatest Super Featherweight Champion of all time while Pacquiao was the best 130 lbs from 2005 to 2008.
    Arguello > Elorde

As for Elorde vs. Pacquiao, I'm probably going to get criticized, but I'll actually pick Pacquiao to win a tough 15 round decision, with both fighters eating the canvas. Elorde was more defensively sound and would win rounds, but I think Pacquiao edges this one.

Comment

Elorde wasn't the best ever at 130, and I think that Pacquiao (among others) beats him handily.

Comment

Absolutely Not. Super feather has been the most loaded division in boxing over the last 35 years. Elorde isn't even in the top 8 best.

Comment

Working...
        X