Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire, Rigondeaux’s Manager Clarify Latest VADA Beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeeesus... Just when you think everything is cool, more bullshit.

Comment

I just bought the tix don't f with me team donaire

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        No, Rigo is not stalling at all

I love Hyde's comment that the whereabouts addresses are 'minor details'.

Comment

this might be part of the build up, arum is the master puppeteer

Comment

So donaire doesn't wanna get tested by usada also instead only by contes vada wtf is going on here

Comment

Originally posted by 537Bwouaye View Post
              The main beef that isn't mentioned here, is that team Rigo wanted Donaire to sign the same papers Rigo had to sign. I'm not sure if it was WADA or USADA, but there was an agreement that only Rigo signed and not Nonito. So Rigo wanted Nonito to sign the same thing as him. Bob Arum was getting impatient and came to Rigo and asked him to sign... Rigo told Bob that he wanted Donaire to have the same tests as him. Bob said "don't worry, i'll take care of it personally, Donaire will have to sign". Team Rigo wasn't satisfied so they kept waiting. After about an hour or so Bob came back and told Rigo straight up he had to sign the agreement or he would call off the fight. Of course, Rigo immediately signed, but he was unsatisfied because Nonito didn't sign the other part and all he had was Arum's word (which, as we know, is worth poop).

I know this thanks to someone who went to the press conference who talked to team Rigo after all the beef and the drama concluded.
              VADA are already free to test Donaire whenever they want though, which also means they have his 'whereabouts'. I don't know what else they would need from him.

USADA not having heard anything about the Rigo camp's desire for them to do testing is a predictable development. No doubt Hyde will tell us he was looking for their phone number in Spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87
                I just bought the tix don't f with me team donaire
                Tell Rigo to fill in the details. Mofo stalling to cycle off his 3 day roids

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

So donaire doesn't wanna get tested by usada also instead only by contes vada wtf is going on here
                  Where did Usada come into it... Everyone knew vada did the testing on Donaire's ages ago.

Comment

Where did Usada come into it... Everyone knew vada did the testing on Donaire's ages ago.

Comment

I can't believe the Rigo camp keeps stalling, I see fear in their eyes. Come April 13 Rigo will have no place to hide in the ring, Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire is going to beat up Rigo.

Comment

Working...
                      X