No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Angel Garcia Talks Further on The Judah Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    So you think, so you think..the reality is something completely different. You might wanna do a bit of research on that subject tho.
    why don't you enlighten us?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Angel needs to stop talking he's only hurting his kids prospects and his future..you can't come talking all that nonsense into someone's back yard...I really do hope it stays at just words and doesn't escalate further...In fact don't even bother walking around BK period..get your check and keep it moving.
      what nonsense my man? Angel was only talking about what happened in Zabs career. Of course someone will get mad when someone tells them the truth, their failures and coming up short. Angel is just keeping it real. Plus you start looking like a ***** when you change your personality because of someone. Assuming what we know about the way Angel handles the press conferences, wouldnt he look scared if he shows Judah total respect?
      Last edited by lows187; 12-03-2012, 03:05 AM.

Comment

All of a sudden I'm interested in this fight, dude knows how to sell a fight

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          why don't you enlighten us?
          It is about using common sense. Regardless of what people around the world think he is still Brooklyn's own. Being raised in the city he'd have both fans and friends there. Garcia Sr. isn't likely to get ****ed up as the events have security and what not however if he went to the wrong area I would not be surprised if someone ****ed him up.

Comment

Angel is great for boxing so keep talking pops

Angle is bringing excitement to boxing and helps promote a dull bad fight. Jab Judah cannot beat Danny Garcia. Jab will look great dancing and fast till Jab gets hit hard then the implosion begins and Judah disintegrates. Angle is great but Judah punching Angel in his big mouth would be better.Angel losing a few teeth would sell more tickets. Keep talking Angel as Jab is harmless like a kitten.

Comment

Wait till the weighin, judahs goons are going to get the best of angel garcia

Comment

Working...
              X