No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeMarco Admits Molina's Hunger To Win Worries Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeMarco Admits Molina's Hunger To Win Worries Him

Reigning WBC Lightweight champion Antonio DeMarco is preparing for his second title defense as he takes on the hard hitting John Molina Jr on September 8th at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, CA.

The fight is an enticing one as both men have a fan friendly style and pack a hell of a punch. It’s almost hard to envision this fight going the distance but DeMarco actually wouldn’t mind if this fight reached the final bell. He loves to mix it up and give the fans a great show and if it meant going the full 12 rounds, he’s all for it. [Click Here To Read More]

Molina's KO win over Lundy was impressive I thought his power was overrated before that. This is the moment he's been waiting for his whole life. Nothing's gonna stop him from winning that WBC title Sep 8th. Molina's confidence is so huge right now that even DeMarco feels it LOL.
    Last edited by UTEP; 08-19-2012, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
      Molina's KO win over Lundy was impressive I thought his power was overrated before that. This is the moment he's been waiting for his whole life. Nothing's gonna stop him from winning that WBC title Sep 8th. Molina's confidence is so huge right now that even DeMarco feels it LOL.
      Lundy has skills but he has a VERY VERY fragile chin, so it shouldn't amaze anyone if another fighter KO's Lundy..

Comment

Molina's biggest problem is that he is so damn easy to hit and walks into so many punches. Not enough defence to stay on an elite level.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Molina's biggest problem is that he is so damn easy to hit and walks into so many punches. Not enough defence to stay on an elite level.
          He has what it takes to beat DeMarco though.

Comment

Like John, but cmon people. He got whipped by Honorio the first time he stepped up in class and Hank Lundy was whipping him too until he had a typical Lundy brain freeze moment. DeMarco is better than both. Plus, he's been largely inactive and when he has fought it hasnt been quality guys. He didn't even look that sharp in his tune up earlier in the summer. He has a puncher's chance, but I think DeMarco, like he always seems to do (Valero excepted, and Molina is no Valero), just finds a way to win-especially if he fights smart.

Comment

Good fight. I think Molina takes it though.

Comment

When you've been in the ring vs a damn bastard/beast like VALERO,no one can scary you more!!!EDWIN made a great present to ANTONIO giving him the chance to be in the same ring with him....VALERO IS THE REAL ATG!!!

Comment

Should be a slobberknocker for however long it lasts. I lean towards Demarco winning then getting smacked up by Broner.

Comment

Ill put 20M on DeMarco if anyone is interested. PM me.

Comment

Working...
                    X