Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Philippines collapse when Pacquiao loses to Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greatness View Post
    It's pretty scary and sad how the Philippines worship Pacquiao. They place all their hopes and dreams on him like if he was God. Hell, to many, he IS God. Will we see the collapse of the Philippines when he loses to Cotto?

Will this be the aftermath in the Philippines after November 14, 2009?

No, we'll still look like this in the Philippines after the Pacman's victory next month. JAT

Comment

Don't forget to close the door on your way out. Thanks.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
        That's wrong man.
        Hell yeah thats wrong. That is a serious tragedy that happened to the P.I.

Comment

Originally posted by Greatness View Post
          It's pretty scary and sad how the Philippines worship Pacquiao. They place all their hopes and dreams on him like if he was God. Hell, to many, he IS God. Will we see the collapse of the Philippines when he loses to Cotto?

Will this be the aftermath in the Philippines after November 14, 2009?

Posting a picture of victims of the calamity in Indonesia is unnecessary and unwarranted.

Dude, that's below the belt making fun of people that are in dire need of sympathy.

**** you and hope you die soon.
          Last edited by Talisayen; 10-03-2009, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao and Cotto are both sexy dudes, it'll be fun to see them sweating on each other.
            Greatness it's not funy. You are a douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Ok, a couple of Cotto nutthuggers do not like me, I couldn't care less, now YOU **** off. There is more to boxing than that gremlin.
              Just by your post history people could see what im talking about.

Your just annoying who doesn't have **** to contribute or do.

In reality, you are just like the rest of the ******s who hate on a fighter. You just suck up to people in the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Ok, a couple of Cotto nutthuggers do not like me, I couldn't care less, now YOU **** off. There is more to boxing than that gremlin.
                lol, and there's definitely more to boxing than hopkins.

talk about garbage. lol, he lost to calzaghe. "ill never lose to a white boy" lol. then he gets ridiculed and embarrassed. and he calls himself the x-ecutioner.... LOL. let's all point at street bully and laugh at him.

*points* *laughs*

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  Hell yeah thats wrong. That is a serious tragedy that happened to the P.I.
                  I know, Im sorry man about the tragedy.

Comment

TS got banned for being a moron

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
                      lol, and there's definitely more to boxing than hopkins.

talk about garbage. lol, he lost to calzaghe. "ill never lose to a white boy" lol. then he gets ridiculed and embarrassed. and he calls himself the x-ecutioner.... LOL. let's all point at street bully and laugh at him.

*points* *laughs*
                      Street Bully is a good guy. You got it all wrong.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X