No announcement yet.

how many rounds do you train?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many rounds do you train?

for shadow boxing, mitts, double end bag, heavy bag and speedball?

4 for everything

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
      4 for everything
      how many times a week?

Comment

Usually I do around 12-16 rounds of that stuff in the gym (pads, floor to ceiling ball, bag etc) 4-8 rounds of sparring, and 4-8 rounds of drills. Plus sometimes 3-4 rounds of fitness work at the end. It depends.

And I'm in the gym 4 days per week.
        Last edited by Suckmedry; 10-26-2010, 03:54 PM.

Comment

maybe 3-4 rounds of shadowboxing, some rounds on the heavybag, 3-4 rounds of sparring and then maybe 5-6 rounds on the heavybag and some jump rope.

Comment

Shadow boxing = 5
            Mitts = Between 3-6, sometimes more depending on what else I am doing for a work out. Sometimes when I spar I do one round of sparring, and on the break I do sprints on the mitts with my trainer.
            Double End Bag = Usually 3, sometimes 5 if I don't get in alot of Mitts/Sparring
            Heavy bag = Never less then 5. Sometimes 8-10 rounds with sprint rounds every 3rd round.
            Speedbag = Usually 4-6 at the end of my work out as a cool down.

Alot of this depends on my sparring. I sometimes spar up to 10 rounds with multiple fighters. Depending on what exactly I am training for(If I am just training to stay in shape, usually 4-5 rounds of sparring. During training camp I jump up to atleast 8 rounds).

Comment

i do 5 rounds of skipping, dynamic stretch for 2 rounds, shadow box 3 rounds, then floor to ceiling 2 rounds, head sparring 4 rounds, body sparring 5 rounds, 1 3 round of getting on e of the younger lads to bash my body, circuit and abs, then pull ups and dips, then i do medicine ball, then speed ball for 2 rounds to loosen off and an all over stretch. Then my protein shake

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
                how many times a week?
                3 in the gym

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                  Usually I do around 12-16 rounds of that stuff in the gym (pads, floor to ceiling ball, bag etc) 4-8 rounds of sparring, and 4-8 rounds of drills. Plus sometimes 3-4 rounds of fitness work at the end. It depends.

And I'm in the gym 4 days per week.
                  4-8 rounds sparring? are u a 6 round pro

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
                    4-8 rounds sparring? are u a 6 round pro
                    No, amateur.

Comment

Working...
                    X