No announcement yet.

Maidana speaks on broners sex tape/having sex before a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Nobody feels aggressive and like fighting after an orgasm...you feel like sleeping.
    Speak for your self, when I lay plenty of pipe on these hoes and my baby mommas I give them a lil chin check afterwards just so they know "I aint neva gave a fuck, if they gave a fuck, gotta keep these hoes in check.

Comment

Originally posted by MAUSEBURG View Post
      Speak for your self, when I lay plenty of pipe on these hoes and my baby mommas I give them a lil chin check afterwards just so they know "I aint neva gave a fuck, if they gave a fuck, gotta keep these hoes in check.
      BossHogg's another alt...just give up already FFS, nobody likes on this forum.

Comment

Does that happen to many guys in here?, because that happens to me almost 80% of the time I talk to a new girl, but lucky for me 100% of the time the girl doesn't pay no mind to #2.

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
        Once I didn't jack off for almost 2-weeks. I was basically a wolf. I was raging and was becoming dominant hunting woman. I'd speak with girls I'd normally NEVER speak to.

I'd talk to girls left and right. I was at starbucks once and started talking to this really hot girl, some guy comes up out of nowhere and compliments her shoes? (wtf)? I basically almost lost it. I told him to get f'kin lost as I got up in his face.

The guy got so scared and walked away quickly. The girl back up and looked kinda shook/scared. Guess what though, That dominance turned the girl on and she was so f'kin Horney. She invited me back to her place and I Plowed her for an hour. I swear These bree'zies can smell testosterone man..

This is why I keep myself regular and clear the pipes every other day or else I become an animal, literally a f'kin animal. I try not to let it past 3-days. Imagine 2-months.. I'd be a ticking time bomb.

Comment

Sugar Ray talks about sex before a fight 10.27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pocbWT0k1ig

Comment

what's hilarious is there's a bunch of ******ed fat neckbeards posting "No it doesn't affect you" and other people posting links from Chris Byrd "definitively" saying it doesn't affect you as if Chris Byrd is someone who achieved great things in boxing LOL. Meanwhile a guy just posted a link to one of the top 5 ATG of history Sugar Ray Leonard clearly saying it does affect you and he would be abstinent for at least a couple months before each fight. So who are you going to listen to, guys like Ali, Sugar Ray, etc who all DID believe it affects you? Or Mr. Neckbeard on this forum who says he has sex all the time with his fat girlfriend and can still "spar 8 rounds the next day hurr hurr hurr"

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
              what's hilarious is there's a bunch of ******ed fat neckbeards posting "No it doesn't affect you" and other people posting links from Chris Byrd "definitively" saying it doesn't affect you as if Chris Byrd is someone who achieved great things in boxing LOL. Meanwhile a guy just posted a link to one of the top 5 ATG of history Sugar Ray Leonard clearly saying it does affect you and he would be abstinent for at least a couple months before each fight. So who are you going to listen to, guys like Ali, Sugar Ray, etc who all DID believe it affects you? Or Mr. Neckbeard on this forum who says he has sex all the time with his fat girlfriend and can still "spar 8 rounds the next day hurr hurr hurr"
              No, I'd rather listen to science and bio-chemistry than guys from decades ago, especially not one who's IQ was reported to have been below 90.

Oh, and I'd also rather listen to personal first-hand experience than someone else's scientifically unproven superstitions. My trainer always told me when I would perform on some next level **** compared to most days, and it just so happened it was those days that I either jerked off several times or just got back from visiting my girl for the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by MAUSEBURG View Post
                "I aint neva gave a fuck, if they gave a fuck, gotta keep these hoes in check.
                Yeah...and slap the bitches around a little.

Comment

Working...
                X