Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye to be a contestant on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like the Vitali fight is on. Being on im a celeb will garner the interest of the casuals and make him the green

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
      If he wants money, why doesn't he just fight? This is embarrassing.
      He's a businessman.

Nigel Benn was also on this programme several years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
        Yeah, lose all your dignity and embarass yourself infront of millions of viewers...oh wait...he already did all that when he showed his toe after the Wlad fight.

Klitschko fans running scared. THE HAYEMAKER IS COMING FOR YOU BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is embarrassing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              HELL YEA, This show is POPPIN!!! They basially have celebs being recorded 24 hrs a day, in a jungle, and do challenges. Its similar to survivor only with celebs, I used to be addicted to this show. I watched the reruns religiously, now Haye, a big name boxer is on it, HELL YEA, I cant wait for this!!
              It would be funny if they had Wlad show up in a big foot costume.

Comment

What next? Big Brother? This is not good Haye.

Comment

the simple reason he is doing it is for money, he will make a minimum of a million pound for this which is around 1.6million dollars. when you consider thats more than andre wards biggest ever purse its a lot of money. Also the winner of the show gets big money sponsorship deals after and can make a few extra million that way

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
                    It would be funny if they had Wlad show up in a big foot costume.
                    The Kbros wont go anywhere near Haye after that Chisora fight, but I agree they should get another boxer!

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                      the simple reason he is doing it is for money, he will make a minimum of a million pound for this which is around 1.6million dollars. when you consider thats more than andre wards biggest ever purse its a lot of money. Also the winner of the show gets big money sponsorship deals after and can make a few extra million that way
                      How many contestants are they on the show? 10? If they are paying them each 1.6 million dollars, the producers will be 16 million in the hole. That seems a bit steep for a reality television show that airs in 1 country.

Comment

Working...
                      X