• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Why do people act like Gamboa was entitled to the Lopez fight

Ohhhh and no
    yeah poor us being denied Gamboa vs JuanMa

all we got was JuanMa vs Salido......TWICE EVEN!!

shame we got those shams of fights

Comment

Most likely Gamboa will be doing all his fighting in the courtroom and not a ring. I hope not but thats how these situations usually play out.

Comment

Nope too small , No personality and doesnt know english .

FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
          There is so many ignorants fans that I wondering why I like this sport so much, I think is out of envy that they react like this, but common if you are a true fan you have to root for the underdog not the MAN, some ppl here and I most say the majority are Mexicans, they want Gamboa crushed and never b able to make a living, we don't know what really happened and he is guilty of all charge, I don't understand.
          Just look at your avatar bro, it explains it all.

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
            Nope too small , No personality and doesnt know english .

FAIL
            One would think so, but that didn't stop Pacquiao. No offense to Manny, but he isn't exactly "Mr. Charisma". He's comparable in size to Gamboa, and his English isn't great even now. What made Pacquiao a superstar is his exciting fighting style and the persona that's been built around it. (Some may say it's manufactured, but hey.)

Comment

gamboa a cash cow?Not even the cubans care about him.

Comment

It sucks, this fight was either gonna solidify Brand Rios as a star fighter or elevate Gamboa's prospects as an elite fighter. Hopefully, Top Rank wont keep Gamboa sidelined due to litigation, but that would be the worst case scenario. If Mayweather is gonna sign him, pretty sure he has the $$ and pull(Golden Boy) to get him off from under Top Rank. Oh well hopefully more exciting fights will come our way this year.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  gamboa a cash cow?Not even the cubans care about him.
                  Is that a fact or a dumbass opinion? I'm gonna go with second choice last I checked I was cuban and care. So does my bro, looks like that makes at least 2 of us.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    TR said he took $70k so he must had right?

I swear its like when TR says jump y'all say how high? Everyone should just stop speculating about this **** and let it unfold and even then we might not even know the while truth.

Here's one way to look at it, if it was meant for Gamboa to make it in this ****ty business everything will turn out the best way for him.

I'll tell y'all one more thing, for those who are wishing nothing but the worst for Gamboa for the move he made. Its ****ed up on y'all's part and selfish, karma is real and it will get you. All cause he didn't give us fan the fight we all wanted to watch. Keep in mind everything this guy went thru to get here for a better living. Y'all might not understand cause you didn't live in that side but I did and its pretty ****ed. For those calling him a coward keep in mind he defected Cuba. My uncle did the same by boat and I was told the story and it takes a pretty good pair of ****ing balls to do what they did. So I rally doubt Gamboa is scared of a man with 2 gloves on his hands. Its only fair for him to look aster his best interest.
                    Not only does it take stones to defect Cuba, but Gamboa's been fighting his whole life. He's a professional prize fighter, and a highly-successful and talented one at that. The notion that Yuri is afraid of fighting Brandon is simply laughable. It's the sort of comment that adolescents make. I'm happy to debate virtually any other assertion, but the moment someone calls Gamboa a "coward" or states that he's "afraid," I truly feel I'm dealing with someone who doesn't have a clue.

As for the 70k, it wouldn't look good if Yuri took it. But there might be a reasonable explanation as to why. I'll admit I wouldn't bet on Gamboa winning this case, but I'm taking everything as gospel just because Top Rank says it's so.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Is that a fact or a dumbass opinion? I'm gonna go with second choice last I checked I was cuban and care. So does my bro, looks like that makes at least 2 of us.
                      ok then majority of cubans dont care for gamboa.Dont try to tell
                      me otherwise.If they cared about him,They would support him.
                      And everyone knows for a fact,That cubans dont show support.

Comment

Working...
                      X