Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feet blistering after i box

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its something that happens to every martial artist at some point. If it doesn't go away then it must be your shoes. As said earlier, It'll start developing "Hardened skin stuff" which will often protect the areas.

If it doesn't, Try cutting it off with a nail clipper and let it re-grow for an even harder layer of "Hardened skin stuff". Worked for me, Just don't let it grow too big or it'll develop blisters inside.

Comment

I have a huge callous on the ball of my left foot. I go have it removed and a few weeks later it returns. Just part of the trade I guess.

Comment

I got this tip from a pro who used to train at my gym.

Hikers use this method. Get vaseline and rub that onto your feet, don't put too much on.. just a fair amount. Put a small, sneaker sock on top and then put your training sock on. It doesn't feel squishy or uncomfortable and won't affect you in any bad way.

Works a treat, no blisters, no nothing.

Try it and tell me what happens. If you don't like vaseline, companies like SCHOLL have made a special cream for blisters which works just the same, vaseline just costs less and has the same effect.

Comment

Working...
        X