Collapse
No announcement yet.

My friend committed suicide..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agreed man. A person who commits suicide escapes all the trouble but leaves behind more trouble to others.

Comment

Originally posted by boxxerr View Post
      agreed man. A person who commits suicide escapes all the trouble but leaves behind more trouble to others.
      no problem is to big enuff to handle. no matter what. help is somewhere

Comment

Sorry to hear about that dude, and sorry to the poster who said about his friend doing it too.

Suicide isn't a cowards way out... Suicide takes brass balls beyond what most people realise. Also, people say it's selfish, but a lot of the time the people who do it feel everyone would be better off without them. It's never the right thing to do, though, a few months maximum would heal most reasons to be depressed (bereavement or heartbreak or whatever, it usually lasts a few months maximum).

Either way, condolences dude.

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
          Sorry to hear about that dude, and sorry to the poster who said about his friend doing it too.

Suicide isn't a cowards way out... Suicide takes brass balls beyond what most people realise. Also, people say it's selfish, but a lot of the time the people who do it feel everyone would be better off without them. It's never the right thing to do, though, a few months maximum would heal most reasons to be depressed (bereavement or heartbreak or whatever, it usually lasts a few months maximum).

Either way, condolences dude.
          i think heartbreak leads to a **** load of suicides. ive heard of lots.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather Jr. View Post
            i think heartbreak leads to a **** load of suicides. ive heard of lots.
            Yeah man. Stupid dude, nobody is worth giving THAT much of yourself to (although I realise a ****load of people do it anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
              Yeah man. Stupid dude, nobody is worth giving THAT much of yourself to (although I realise a ****load of people do it anyway).
              yea when i went through a break up but is it the end of the world HELL NO MAN..theres always other fish in the sea....not worth committin suicide over a GIRL ..never!

Comment

My dad died a couple days ago of cancer he was just 45.. he left behind 3 teenage kids and a wife in the prime of hes life.. so seeing people wasting there lifes away with drugs and alcohol or taking there own life just pisses me off so sorry i cant sympathise toward your friend ...

My dad would of given anything for even just a couple more days to spend with hes family.. and then you have people who just take life for granted very selfish people who only think about themselfs and tend to think the whole world revolves around them never thinking how it will affect the people around them.. there is always someone who has it a lot worst then you but i guess suicide gets rid of the weak who are not deserving of life in the first place..

lifes to short and precious so we should take hold of every moment because it could be our last..

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
                  My dad died a couple days ago of cancer he was just 45.. he left behind 3 teenage kids and a wife in the prime of hes life.. so seeing people wasting there lifes away with drugs and alcohol or taking there own life just pisses me off so sorry i cant sympathise toward your friend ...

My dad would of given anything for even just a couple more days to spend with hes family.. and then you have people who just take life for granted very selfish people who only think about themselfs and tend to think the whole world revolves around them never thinking how it will affect the people around them.. there is always someone who has it a lot worst then you but i guess suicide gets rid of the weak who are not deserving of life in the first place..

lifes to short and precious so we should take hold of every moment because it could be our last..
                  that was moveing to say the least

Comment

Well that's what drugs do.

People act like 12 year olds thinking it's cool and what not, but struggle when they can't handle (to Everyone this is) it takes over them, and their ruined.

It's a fact, and the dangerous for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by One Two View Post
                      im sorry to say this but didn't "god" said that there's a better life after death. look at them lucky jews during hitler times.
                      this is hardly a thread to be showing off your ignorance. And just so you know Jews don't even belief in an after-life.

Comment

Working...
                      X