No announcement yet.

Berto gives a shout out to Collazo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EL HANDSOME View Post
    SO you think Collazo can beat Margarito?
    he called margarito out before n margarito aint say **** but ***** how hes most feared. he aint scared.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
      he called margarito out before n margarito aint say **** but ***** how hes most feared. he aint scared.
      I think you might be a little bitter over Cotto losing.

Comment

Originally posted by EL HANDSOME View Post
        I think you might be a little bitter over Cotto losing.
        Hey its PR vs Mex what they want givem another one I was never such a big Cotto fan anyway.

Comment

Give'em what they want , but Collazo will fight Clottey for his belt ( he might even lose that fight), and Bertos a young belt holder he wouldnt give Margarito the time and day he'd probaly fight people ranked under him. Its only his 3rd defense.

Comment

collazo is that guy who just can't close - he officially now the gate keeper of the 147's and nothing more.

Comment

That was a great fight to start the year...

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                collazo is that guy who just can't close - he officially now the gate keeper of the 147's and nothing more.
                Margarito is a gate keeper now passed down from Santos to him when he took his vacant.He has fought Clottey, Williams, Cintron, Cotto, scared Mayweather Jr into retirement, and now is calling out Berto. Battle of the gate keepers.

Comment

Working...
                X