Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's what I don't understand about Bob Arum. It makes me laugh too.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's what I don't understand about Bob Arum. It makes me laugh too.

First of all, back when Pavlik was seen as Jermaine Taylor's number 1 challenger, there were talks circulating with Taylor fighting Sergio Mora and not fighting Pavlik and in turn Arum ripped Dibella and Taylor for it. Went on to call Mora a bum and a feather fisted reality show fighter. Lol. But then that same feather fisted contender bum drew with Shane Mosley after losing to Forrest and now a fighter Arum claims is greater than Ali is gonna fight a guy who drew with the TV show boxer. And sandwiched in between this he had Cotto fight Alfonzo Gomez. This guy is so hypocritical and contradictory that it is easy to pin point if you look at the facts.

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
    First of all, back when Pavlik was seen as Jermaine Taylor's number 1 challenger, there were talks circulating with Taylor fighting Sergio Mora and not fighting Pavlik and in turn Arum ripped Dibella and Taylor for it. Went on to call Mora a bum and a feather fisted reality show fighter. Lol. But then that same feather fisted contender bum drew with Shane Mosley after losing to Forrest and now a fighter Arum claims is greater than Ali is gonna fight a guy who drew with the TV show boxer. And sandwiched in between this he had Cotto fight Alfonzo Gomez. This guy is so hypocritical and contradictory that it is easy to pin point if you look at the facts.
    Of course Arum is a liar and a hypocrite...what promoter isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      Of course Arum is a liar and a hypocrite...what promoter isn't?
      don't forget a slimy, useless, dirty, scheming, piece of shit old geezer

Comment

Arum Contradicts himself?

OOOH MMMM GEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
          you make a good argument, but taylor is a MW and mosley is a WW. if not for that fact, I would be 100% on your side.

Comment

arum is a lying filthy jew and nothing he says should be believed.

Comment

Its what promoters do, they spin things to justify what is in the best interests of their fighters at that particular time and that may differ at a later time.

Comment

Even Pacfans know that Arum lies.

Common sense!

Comment

Working...
                X