Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nicholas Walters planning to move up to middleweight after Loma?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never seen someone blow up into a different person

Comment

I don't believe this is a 50-50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        Never seen someone blow up into a different person
        Lol, it's a pretty alarming change but I assure you it's him. The arm tattoo is the same and he's in a boxing gym with his hairstyle so it would be a remarkable coincidence if it wasn't him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
          To be fair thats not a good look for his upcoming SFW fight. He's going to have to cut some serious weight..

Hope he doesn't do a Salido & forego the belt to try & get a weight advantage vs Loma. They should have a clause against that the undisciplined batty rider!
          It wouldn't be the first time. He did exactly that versus Marriaga, someone that defeated him in the am's.

Comment

no surprise hear walters kills himself to fight at the lower weight classes .lets see what happens when he fights someone his own size.lomachenko schools him.

Comment

I knew dude blew up between fight but for ****s sake. Wish I had seen this before I made the sig bet with John Locke lol. Be gentle Mr. Locke! :smileysex

Comment

Nothing new. You get fat, you move up. Difference is Walters doesn't deceive people by saying he still wants a small guy like Rigo, for example. Ward got fat and the only way for him is up, but pretend he can still stay at 168 and fight a small guy. Very deceptive individual. And look what he did, polarize the sport and led these hateful group of people by letting them use his name for evil purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
                  To be fair thats not a good look for his upcoming SFW fight. He's going to have to cut some serious weight..

Hope he doesn't do a Salido & forego the belt to try & get a weight advantage vs Loma. They should have a clause against that the undisciplined batty rider!
                  Huh? What are you trying to say?

Comment

that's him. the arm tattoo is the same

Comment

This is going to be a good scrap, Walters has speed and power and size over Lomachenko, Lomachenko is one of the best boxers a true sweet scientist
                      Originally posted by MikeEhrmantraut View Post
                      and this guy's claim to fame is beating up a bantamweight in Donaire?

really pretty much discredits that win IMHO.
                      He gets a pass because he is black, if Walters was non black you bet your bottom dollar that ego guy would make mention and **** or that win saying Walters beat up a washed up bloated Donaire moving up in weight and had a size advantage. lol

its easy, I remember some guy did a video complication exposing the hypocrisy of the pro black whiner channels and one of them threatened and reported him for using his image, and got the video taken down it was clips of them praising a black but than bashing a non black for the same thing and never bashing black fighters.

I could give a chit about raise but I love calling out these racists, funny thing is they call me a racist for bringing their hypocrisy to light
                      Last edited by hectari; 10-07-2016, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X