Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most disgraceful/shameful boxing related occurrence in 2015 award?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
    How about the sanctioning bodies allowing James Toney and Roy Jones Jr. to still fight.

Kovalev posting a picture of a monkey comparing it to Stevenson.

PBC representatives letting Prichard Colon slip from our memories. No updates.
    that's heavy right there.

Comment

I think Floyd deciding to fight Andre Berto to close out his career was disappointing as a Floyd fan. It was more disappointing to me than Manny vs Floyd cuz I knew Manny vs Floyd was likely to look exactly like it looked.

I think nearly anything Andre Ward was associated with in 2015 was disgraceful or shameful.

The WBC & their "this time we really mean it" stance with GGG vs Martinez, GGG vs Cotto & now GGG vs Alvarez is like a predictable SNL skit.

Comment

Allowing Ronda "double standard" Rousey on the cover of The Ring Magazine
        Oh **** good one. Don't know how I forgot about that.

How about the sanctioning bodies allowing James Toney and Roy Jones Jr. to still fight.
        Sanctioning bodies give out titles & rank mfers. I think you mean boxing commissions. Boxing commissions deny mfers boxing license. And I agree. It should be harder to get a license & harder to keep the older you get or more often you get KO'd or just lose fights. Outside of old, shadow of themselves boxers its f#cked up guys with 7-32 type records can maintain a boxing license.

PBC representatives letting Prichard Colon slip from our memories. No updates.
        You must not be on social media. There are updates on FB & twitter every couple weeks at least. There is a Prichard Colon group on FB.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/prichardcolon?src=hash
        https://www.facebook.com/PrichardColonPaginaOficial/

And randomly a bunch of PR boxers (including Tito) got together to help raise money for medical expenses for the family a couple weeks ago.

http://www.noticel.com/noticia/18422...y-galeria.html

And PBC doesn't talk about ANYTHING publicly (thats the downside of having a hermit for a boss) so I think thats par for the course & honestly to be expected in this business. HBO doesn't bring up Magomed all that often either & why would they? I've seen numerous deaths & severe injuries & they seldom update the situation after the first month. I know Haymon has been spending time with & taking care of the Colon family & getting Colon into the best medical facilities also.
        Last edited by Eff Pandas; 12-23-2015, 12:22 PM.

Comment

People thinking manny beat Floyd is the worst thing of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            People thinking manny beat Floyd is the worst thing of the year
            And wanting judges to watch the fight in slow motion, but not wanting PAC vs JMM 3 in slow motion.

The whole slow motion thing.

Also PAC getting sued by his fans, then changing his story and saying he got hurt during the fight to avoid the lawsuit.

Comment

Floyd getting caught and then all his fans pretending he was dehydrated.

Comment

Updated first post.

Comment

8 spots filled, 2 more to go.

Comment

Without ANY DOUBT whatsoever it is obviously the ripping off of Pacquiao by Floyd.

- Billions of people vs a couple thousand saw it for Pac.

- Post analysed Punch stats confirm

Absolutely disgraceful, possibly the most disgraceful of all time much less 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                      Without ANY DOUBT whatsoever it is obviously the ripping off of Pacquiao by Floyd.

- Billions of people vs a couple thousand saw it for Pac.

- Post analysed Punch stats confirm

Absolutely disgraceful, possibly the most disgraceful of all time much less 2015
                      Huh????????

English please.

Comment

Working...
                      X