No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mundine Baits Geale as Both Make Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mundine Baits Geale as Both Make Weight

Anthony Mundine has baited Daniel Geale by blowing bubbles in the face of the world champion before Wednesday night's blockbuster bout in Sydney.

Chewing on pink bubble gum, Mundine blew a bubble in Geale's face after both fighters came in under the required weight for the IBF middleweight title bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

mundine's face really annoys me. him and danny garcia, when i see their faces it makes me wanna punch someone.

Comment

i actually had to adblock that picture of garcia on the boxingscene front page. the featured event pic with him and zab judah.

Comment

Warrrr Mundine! I hate Geale he has the most punchable face I've ever seen.

From your only fan on Boxingscene lol

Comment

I'm rooting for Mundine too, will be hilarious if he wins.

Comment

They were showing replays of past Geale and Mundine fights on Main Event on the wk end. I watched their first fight and i have to say i scored it wider for Mundine than i did the first time i saw it. He was making Geale miss alot and his shots were far cleaner than Geale's and his defence was superior. Hard fight to pick as Geale has also improved since that time. Mundine is paying $3. Seems like it's worth putting some $$$$ on him.

Comment

I like Geale. I hope he wins as Mundine is all mouth & no trousers.

Which means I've now jinxed Geale & Croc is going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Warrrr Mundine! I hate Geale he has the most punchable face I've ever seen.

From your only fan on Boxingscene lol
                Geale's face reminds me of Roger Mellie (from Viz) for some bizarre reason???

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  They were showing replays of past Geale and Mundine fights on Main Event on the wk end. I watched their first fight and i have to say i scored it wider for Mundine than i did the first time i saw it. He was making Geale miss alot and his shots were far cleaner than Geale's and his defence was superior. Hard fight to pick as Geale has also improved since that time. Mundine is paying $3. Seems like it's worth putting some $$$$ on him.
                  I agree, the first time i had it very close but Mundine Clearly won that fight, not sure where the controversy stuff is coming from. I also through $100 on Mundine at $3.60 on Betfair.com, check it out, He's paying over $4 now.

Comment

Geale's face looks like some young, middle class, cushy businessman stuck onto a boxers body. Very weird.

Comment

Working...
                    X