Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams in Motorcycle Accident, Currently Paralyzed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love me some PW. I am devasted by this and I am wishing him a full recovery.

Comment

• I'm confident he'll be able to recover and live a healthy life, no doubt!!!!

Comment

• what a fucking bomb. been one of my favorite fighters since i saw him fight. can't believe this has happened.

Comment

• Paul Williams is one of the nicest guys in boxing I really feel for him man this ****ed up my day don't care if he ever fights again I hope he regains full mobility we praying for you champ

Comment

• He is a true gentleman and good human being. I know some may not like his "style" of fighting but I think we all agree that he was class act in the ring.
            He is not even 30 yet. I REFUSE to believe he will never walk again. Doctors aren't God. Why does things like this happen to good people?

Comment

• Sad news for Pwilly. Im curious to know what gear he had on and how much experience he had riding. Sound's to me like a squid not wearing proper gear. Does georgia even require helmets( i know some LULZ states dont). Sad reminder that you should ALWAYS wear full gear no matter how hot it is or how uncool you look like.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Sad news for Pwilly. Im curious to know what gear he had on and how much experience he had riding. Sound's to me like a squid not wearing proper gear. Does georgia even require helmets( i know some LULZ states dont). Sad reminder that you should ALWAYS wear full gear no matter how hot it is or how uncool you look like.....
                No gear was going to save his spine.

Comment

• Man..
                  Wish the best of luck to you champ.

Comment

• I just heard it, this is just terrible news. Damn those bikes!!! Hope he can recover and a mircacle takes place so he can do again what he does best. Get well P-Will!

Comment

• jesus christ i hope this is some sort of faulty reporting

Comment

Working...
                      X