Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shopping in FUBU whilst wearing a fuсking fanny pack, What a fаggot Georges is...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping in FUBU whilst wearing a fuсking fanny pack, What a fаggot Georges is...

Least I have the balls to make a thread knowing your time zone is in normal hours.

Fanny pack

Comment

Originally posted by ASS View Post
      Least I have the balls to make a thread knowing your time zone is in normal hours.

Fanny pack
      Please refrain from using the derogatory word "******" It's very offensive towards ****sexuals.

Comment

Bet he feels like snuffing you like this Richie Rich

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
          Please refrain from using the derogatory word "******" It's very offensive towards ****sexuals.
          Please refrain from masterbating about womens feet you piece of shit, your people are only good for cleaning shoes.

My shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            Bet he feels like snuffing you like this Richie Rich

Kevin Jesus seen him shopping in FUBU on 5th Avenue, as soon as he made eye contact with Kev he ran out of the shop, literally crapping his pants

Comment

Please refrain from masterbating about womens feet you piece of shit, your people are only good for cleaning shoes.

My shoes.

you gonna take that georges?

Comment

Course he's gonna take it, It's what his people do.

A Jewish-Italian with a French name, who wishes he was black

The kid is a messed up individual.

Comment

My shoes.
                  I'm so glad your true colors finally come out. You are a racist human manure. That lady should of swallowed you instead of giving birth to a neanderthal maggot.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                    I'm so glad your true colors finally come out. You are a racist human manure. That lady should of swallowed you instead of giving birth to a neanderthal maggot.
                    How in the hell am I racist, Bubba? What the fuck did I say?

Comment

Working...
                    X