Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

after reading this thread it's clearly safe to say.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after reading this thread it's clearly safe to say.......

That MANIAC and DJ pepe are clearly the GOATS of the Latino Lounge and NSB.

Show some love for these two Margarito soldiers, there's only a select few who get to witness pure Ether in their lifetimes, Maniac and DJ Pepe gave it to us in this thread alone.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=564361

WAR MANIAC

WAR DJ CERROTE

son ejemplos del orgullo y valor latino

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Holder View Post
      son ejemplos del orgullo y valor latino
      indeed, you put in some great work too.

Comment

They were preaching the truth until DJ went ****** with Margarito. WTF is wrong with him?

There is a post where a guy says that no mexican is regarded as highly as Ali, Leonard and SRR. I dont know why they let that one slip. There is always bias from them for AA fighters. But cant recall Julio Cesar Chavez schooling most if not all of them. Chavez was in more wars and exciting fights than any of the current champions and only because he didnt speak english he is not highly regarded.

Pero es cierto que la gran mayoria de los boxeadores que HBO quiere promover son bien aburridos. Hopkins es el mas aburrido y el campeon mas overated en la historia. Sus mejores victorias son contra boxeadores mas pequeños. No se como hay gente que lo rank por encima de Chavez y se atreven a decir que es mejor que Monzon. Bunch of clueless bigots.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
          They were preaching the truth until DJ went ****** with Margarito. WTF is wrong with him?

There is a post where a guy says that no mexican is regarded as highly as Ali, Leonard and SRR. I dont know why they let that one slip. There is always bias from them for AA fighters. But cant recall Julio Cesar Chavez schooling most if not all of them. Chavez was in more wars and exciting fights than any of the current champions and only because he didnt speak english he is not highly regarded.

Pero es cierto que la gran mayoria de los boxeadores que HBO quiere promover son bien aburridos. Hopkins es el mas aburrido y el campeon mas overated en la historia. Sus mejores victorias son contra boxeadores mas pequeños. No se como hay gente que lo rank por encima de Chavez y se atreven a decir que es mejor que Monzon. Bunch of clueless bigots.
          good post...

his comparison of margarito to jesus was spot on though, don't hate

Comment

i left that thread too early. it was lagging when i was logged on and today i come back and see like 10 more pages and its been closed. unfortunately thats what happens when people try to bring the truth and open peoples eyes they get shut down by society

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post

he was trolling

Comment

some guy named sicko literally said we don't like black fighters simply because they are black......

these people are clueless, are we not allowed to criticize fighters anymore without being called a racist? all the ts was trying to say was that ward is boring, and it's completely true yet people cried racism.

kirkland vs canelo would have been a nice brawl

Comment

boxing should come down to entertainment some of these fighters might be great smart ring technician but if they are boring i dont think they should get as much credit as they get, i think hopkins n dawson are that

Comment

Good posters, maniac should be a mod..........

Comment

Working...
                    X