Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is their so much hate between some members with this Pacquiao vs Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillerGloves View Post
    No excuses that was just extra gravy on the meat proving a point Pac knew he had lost... the shock on his face shows everything when they announce him the winner!
    How the F#$K do you know his thinking he lost? Are u psychic now.

The first fight was a draw and Pac upon hearing the first 2 judges score on their 2nd fight, thought it was gonna be another draw. You know the term "no, not again". That was he is thinking. So when he heard Buffer announced he won, he was happy. JMM wasn't exactly oozing with confidence when the scorecards was announce. He had the same serious face.

Look at Wright-Taylor fight, Jermain had a happy reaction when the fight was called a draw.

Pac should have won the first fight but due to a judge's mistake which he admitted, was a draw.

The 2nd fight, cuz of the knockdwon, Pac wo a split decision. You can point out the media who scored for JMM but they said the fight was closed that it could have gone either way and it is not a robbery. They also said that the judges saw something in the fight that gave it to Pac and the decision must stand. Even the fans and members here said it after some haters called it a robbery.

Comment

No excuses that was just extra gravy on the meat proving a point Pac knew he had lost... the shock on his face shows everything when they announce him the winner!
      it was a close fight everyone was surprised jmm lost to pac 2x

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        it was a close fight everyone was surprised jmm lost to pac 2x
        I though it was gonna be another draw just hearing the first scorecard that went to JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
          How the F#$K do you know his thinking he lost? Are u psychic now.

The first fight was a draw and Pac upon hearing the first 2 judges score on their 2nd fight, thought it was gonna be another draw. You know the term "no, not again". That was he is thinking. So when he heard Buffer announced he won, he was happy. JMM wasn't exactly oozing with confidence when the scorecards was announce. He had the same serious face.

Look at Wright-Taylor fight, Jermain had a happy reaction when the fight was called a draw.

Pac should have won the first fight but due to a judge's mistake which he admitted, was a draw.

The 2nd fight, cuz of the knockdwon, Pac wo a split decision. You can point out the media who scored for JMM but they said the fight was closed that it could have gone either way and it is not a robbery. They also said that the judges saw something in the fight that gave it to Pac and the decision must stand. Even the fans and members here said it after some haters called it a robbery.
          Well I guess that would make everyone on this thread including boxing commentators..ringside analyst and the rest of the world psychic now wouldnt it? I know I was not the only one that saw that (OH **** I WON LOOK) If your boy will ever give JMM a rematch then everything would be settled instead JMM has to fight his way up to make Pac fight him again.

Comment

Well I guess that would make everyone on this thread including boxing commentators..ringside analyst and the rest of the world psychic now wouldnt it? I know I was not the only one that saw that (OH **** I WON LOOK) If your boy will ever give JMM a rematch then everything would be settled instead JMM has to fight his way up to make Pac fight him again.
            roach said before the hatton fight that he'd love to make the rubbermatch after the hatton fight pac beat jmm 2x gonna be 3x

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              roach said before the hatton fight that he'd love to make the rubbermatch after the hatton fight pac beat jmm 2x gonna be 3x
              Yeah now after all the public pressure put on them..right after the second fight Pac told Marquez there would be no rematch!

Comment

Working...
              X