Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex Military Ex Cop Goes Rogue in Cali Manhunt is on!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    He went to court and got screwed. Obviously the next step was to become a whistleblower, go to the press, go to, no wait, he just upped and started murdering peoples' families.
    dude, you KNOW that **** doesn't work. whistle blower? how often does a cop ever get penalized in Toronto after an SIU investigation. All i ever read about is how the cop was 'cleared' of any wrong doing.

not that murdering families is the answer. i'm just sayin'....

Comment

• The fact that the cops are opening fire on vehicles without even knowing makes this really suspect. It proves the guy's point.

I would never support this course of action, but he's probably going to be proven right, even if this is all forgotten as soon as possible. This entire situation is horrible, everything about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        The fact that the cops are opening fire on vehicles without even knowing makes this really suspect. It proves the guy's point.

I would never support this course of action, but he's probably going to be proven right, even if this is all forgotten as soon as possible. This entire situation is horrible, everything about it.
        there should be waaaaaaay more media coverage of this but they'll likely try to black it out in areas that are not at least somewhat effected.

what a world.

Comment

• I don't know what to say but this is horrible.

Comment

• Has he tried to kill anyone else yet?

Comment

• I'm not gonna lie, his manifesto is cool as fuck.

Comment

• he might be crazy but he ain't stupid he's hiding and not making any moves anytime soon

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  he might be crazy but he ain't stupid he's hiding and not making any moves anytime soon
                  Seems like he's always on step ahead of the entire LAPD. Is the federal government already involve in the manhunt?

This dude means business and he's so far outsmarted them and they've committed bloopers not worthy of being the authorities.

Comment

• Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                    Dorner being black & all, I'm VERY suprised the media didn't try & down play this as they usually do when this certain demographic does something bad.

Usually is doesnt get publicized. Just saying.
                    lulz. you're a phaggot and a coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                      Seems like he's always on step ahead of the entire LAPD. Is the federal government already involve in the manhunt?

This dude means business and he's so far outsmarted them and they've committed bloopers not worthy of being the authorities.
                      Im sure the US Marshals are on it along with the Feds.

Comment

Working...
                      X