• Show
Clear All

who is fat? I am heavy but not fat

Comment

ojos is phat.

Comment

Originally posted by raesaad
        You are like the E-Police today......
        I hate flamers who got nothing to contribute what can Isay?

Comment

BTW, but my member is the fattest.

Comment

Originally posted by 50RoX
            Im assuming its ojos de gatto ?

peace
            50Rox
            Yea this effected me for oh 1/2 a second then I laughed when I figured out who it was.

I know who this guy is, it's that guy that I told off in another thread that said I was middle-aged and ugly... w/e. I never commented on the middle-aged thing, if I'm 29 and "middle-aged", you must be 15. He's got the same stupid 50 cent avies. Such a loser. The "banned 2 times and back again" might as well go ahead and add a "3".

Ok, first of all, what if I'm heavy? Does this enfrige on your life in some way? No it doesn't. I know what this is, you couldn't say anything when I "owned you" in the other thread, so the only way you think you can get to me is by saying something about the way I look. Honey, I've lived with myself for 29 yrs, you don't think I know how I look? I'm fine with the way I look and apparently so are plenty of men. I do just fine .

So if I'm your one goal in life to make upset, you might as well find a new one, cause I could care less what some wanker on a message board, on the internet says. If you think I'm that weak...boy your pitiful! The fact that you come on here to start problems with me, when I haven't done a damn thing to you, is truly sad. You need some kind of life. I suggest after your banned again, you try finding it.

Oh you do know that people who try to pick on others, have children that look the sameway..

I just want to say to everyone that stood up for me, THANK YOU. I appreciate it, I'd give each one of you head if I could.. rofl j/k.

Btw I am PHAT (Pretty Hott And THICK) "If I can't get respect by being a stick, then I'll get it by being a STONE".

Comment

I'm 330, I doubt any of you beat that

Comment

DAMN...you ****ers really need to look into a gym and go to it to exercise

Comment

Originally posted by ~ojos*de*gata~
                  Yea this effected me for oh 1/2 a second then I laughed when I figured out who it was.

I know who this guy is, it's that guy that I told off in another thread that said I was middle-aged and ugly... w/e. I never commented on the middle-aged thing, if I'm 29 and "middle-aged", you must be 15. He's got the same stupid 50 cent avies. Such a loser. The "banned 2 times and back again" might as well go ahead and add a "3".

Ok, first of all, what if I'm heavy? Does this enfrige on your life in some way? No it doesn't. I know what this is, you couldn't say anything when I "owned you" in the other thread, so the only way you think you can get to me is by saying something about the way I look. Honey, I've lived with myself for 29 yrs, you don't think I know how I look? I'm fine with the way I look and apparently so are plenty of men. I do just fine .

So if I'm your one goal in life to make upset, you might as well find a new one, cause I could care less what some wanker on a message board, on the internet says. If you think I'm that weak...boy your pitiful! The fact that you come on here to start problems with me, when I haven't done a damn thing to you, is truly sad. You need some kind of life. I suggest after your banned again, you try finding it.

Oh you do know that people who try to pick on others, have children that look the sameway..

I just want to say to everyone that stood up for me, THANK YOU. I appreciate it, I'd give each one of you head if I could.. rofl j/k.

Btw I am PHAT (Pretty Hott And THICK) "If I can't get respect by being a stick, then I'll get it by being a STONE".
                  50RoX just got played and owned at the same time.

Comment

Hahahahaha....

Check his (thread-maker's) sig:

"After being banned twice, I'm back AGAIN."

Its like he has'nt got any self respect, lol.

and hes got 50 in his avatar LOL

Comment

The thread owner is an anus. Ban him.

Comment

Working...
                      X