Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I Think Mayweather-Berto is Done, I Might Be Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: I Think Mayweather-Berto is Done, I Might Be Next

Earlier today, TMZ Sports reported that a deal was reached for Floyd Mayweather Jr. to defend his WBC/WBA welterweight titles against Andre Berto, who previously held the WBC/IBF belts at 147-pounds. The fight would take place on September 12th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Last month, Mayweather named Berto and Karim Mayfield as the two boxers in the running to face him. Almost everyone felt he was joking, but the signs of a Berto fight were gaining steam when industry sources revealed that Mayweather's upcoming fight would be held on CBS as a non-pay-per-view event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keep the Spirit!!!

Comment

Comment

LOL

Khan took the fun out of it by handling it well and remaining positive.

On a serious note I think hes finally realizing hes going to have to beat Brook or Thurman to get a hard look from Mayweather, and a Garcia rematch at 147 isnt out of the question either

Comment

I actually feel bad for Khan. Poor guy has been begging for this fight his entire career lol

Comment

Floyd is du king khans speed. Taking a swipe by fighting his d class stable mate

This is like wlad fighting hughie fury instead of tyson..

Comment

With friends like Khan who needs enemies.

"Khan told The Mirror. "Berto is a friend of mine. He's won two of his last five fights. Mayweather says he wants an easy fight, so maybe that's the reason he's taken that fight."

Comment

"**** al Haymon, **** Floyd Mayweather, I'm joining ISIS *****s!"

Comment

why wont Floyd fight Khan

Comment

Khan could be right, I just don't see Mayweather stopping at 49 with only one win to beat Marciano. Khan on other hand can't wait till May to see if that's going to happen. He need a big fight so they can sell it if that's the case.

Comment

Working...
                    X