Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. To Train Fighters at 50's New Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But 50 hates the Mayweather's, pactarts said so because they follow twitter which in today's standards is the gospel to all simple minded fools.

On a more serious note, glad old man Mayweather is doing what he has a passion for. Hopefully him with the help of 50 will turn some prospects into Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Idk where you read this article but the dumbass writer must've missed the sarcasm on Twitter. Cause right after 50 said it was fake he started taking shots at Mayweather again.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      I really don't understand why it was such a big deal. These two girls supposedly fell out a couple years ago when 50 supposedly punched Mayweather in the face. These two need to just bone and get that **** over with.

Comment

Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
        People are going to make blow this situation out of proportion..
        Sr is just trying to make a dollar..
        Sr trying to make just enough for that Yayo. What a boss

Comment

Lydell is a warrior. that's my dude, mayne!

Comment

So Mayweather snr himself doesn't have or own a gym? Why are people or boxers taking them seriously if someone like him doesn't have his own gym? With all the money he made as a trainer over the years he couldn't set up his own gym? I find that staggering... Nice to see 50 setting up a gym for his fighters though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              So Mayweather snr himself doesn't have or own a gym? Why are people or boxers taking them seriously if someone like him doesn't have his own gym? With all the money he made as a trainer over the years he couldn't set up his own gym? I find that staggering... Nice to see 50 setting up a gym for his fighters though.
              He probably can't manage one.

It's no different than a fighter like Manny Pac who doesnt need someone like Bob Arum (or been in contract with) but still remains with him.

edit:
              I actually had hope that pac would do like what Clazaghe did with Warren when making the Jones jr fight.

Comment

Sr is just doing his job as a trainer. I ain't mad at em.

Comment

more than half of these trainers do not have their own gym! how does that diminish their ability to teach? To discredit someone about that - really ? Running a gym takes a business mind (scheduling / ordering the proper equipment / staffing / managing your overhead) some of these cats don't have the time for that . SR. is one of the best trainers out there bar none - his downfall is how he speaks to people, and his arrogance - that does not impede his ability to teach!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    yeah good point

Comment

The most respected boxing writer Thomas Hauser said in his article at MaxBoxing that ' I do know that, if Mayweather’s “A” sample tested positive for a performance-enhancing drug on one or more occasions and he was given a waiver by USADA that concealed this fact from the Nevada State Athletic Commission, his opponent and the public, we have an ingredient that could contribute to the making of a scandal'. Yet Floyd is trying to make it look that he wants to clean-up the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X