No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson's Show Under Threat in Twitter Mess

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson's Show Under Threat in Twitter Mess

The New York Police Department has used a subpoena to force Twitter to disclose information about the source of a tweet saying "people are gonna die" at the Broadway theater staging a one-man show by former heavyweight champ Mike Tyson, the department said Tuesday.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by dannydogwood
    mike tyson deserves nothing but hatred and scorn. Please feel for the innocent raped women and those tyson has abused. pray for all of Tyson's victims.
    ur quick on these tyson hate posts bro

Comment

mike tyson deserves nothing but hatred and scorn. Please feel for the innocent raped women and those tyson has abused. pray for all of Tyson's victims.
      ^^^^I think we have a suspect.

Comment

How many women did he allegedly rape?

Comment

i went to the show on sunday paid an undisclosed amount for the "v.i.p pass" wasnt really interested in the show itself seeing how i've pretty much read or seen EVERYTHING on Tyson ( i was suprised to hear a couple little tidbits that i was unaware of ) but i figured the cost of the ticket would be offset by the meet and greet and an autograph or two long story short i got to shake hands take a picture and sent on my way with ABSOLUTLEY NO AUTOGRAPHS as his handlers continued to repeat to us ... needless to say KINDA DISAPPOINTED !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
            ^^^^I think we have a suspect.

I was drinking from a water bottle and this made me laugh so hard that I spit it out.

Comment

someone trying to get in on the Batman killing stuff. Lame

Comment

When they catch them they should have them talk to Mike personally.

Comment

take mike off his meds for one night. lets see if he tries that ****. even vegan mike would go carnivorous on is ass for one night.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                    When they catch them they should have them talk to Mike personally.
                    Now thats a show i would def pay for ... ****ing with big mikes $$$ prob wont go over too well with him i could see ****e lee getting a couple sneak shots in too

Comment

Working...
                    X