Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd vs Pac won't happen... Fanny Quackiao just won the election.. Dumb Voters!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mares View Post
    blame the dumb ****s who voted for him... pinoys are getting more stupid and stupid as time goes by last time they were more intelligent and smart they didnt vote for quackiao and he lost.... and now they all gone full ****** its a landslide victory for the quackiao.... damn this place is hopeless lol!
    Morons like this will always be morons.

Comment

The election is just a popularity contest in the Philippines I guess.

Comment

there are reports of pac doing vote buying... lol this twat is a cheater inside and outside the ring.... he so ******ed he dont realize he dont even need to vote buy because the dumb ******s would vote for him anyways.... lol
        Love your use of double negatives, your grammar is top notch. It's obvious your well educated.

Oh yeah, i also heard there were reports of moronic posters repeating the word ****** a bunch of times in hopes of sounding funny or smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
          Another come forward brawler? Floyd should fight slick boxers !!!
          It's on record. He has ducked Pacquiao. Who else is he going to duck next time?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            Morons like this will always be morons.
            well the truth hurts aint it, democracy is fail for failippines.... marcos days were better... **** the stupid idiot masses which includes u "peeleft:

Comment

well the truth hurts aint it, democracy is fail for failippines.... marcos days were better... **** the stupid idiot masses which includes u "peeleft:
              Marcos??

Dang we have an imbecile!

If you love human rights violation then

Comment

Originally posted by the gent View Post
                Love your use of double negatives, your grammar is top notch. It's obvious your well educated.

Oh yeah, i also heard there were reports of moronic posters repeating the word ****** a bunch of times in hopes of sounding funny or smart.
                i dont care about the proper use of english grammar niguh! im not american... most pinoys like it though.. to be so called experts in english despite the whole country is a ****hole..... thailand, malaysia, south korea is poor english and all that yet are very well ahead on the failippines who are the so called english experts yet fail in math and science... lol

Comment

So you're telling me there was democracy during the Marcos regime?

Is Martial Law a part of a democratic regime?

Comment

Did Pacquiao say he was retiring or is this just what everyone is saying?

Comment

i dont care about the proper use of english grammar niguh! im not american... most pinoys like it though.. to be so called experts in english despite the whole country is a ****hole..... thailand, malaysia, south korea is poor english and all that yet are very well ahead on the failippines who are the so called english experts yet fail in math and science... lol
                      What are the rules here? Why is this guy allowed to spew racist remarks in these boards? People could say a lot of ****ty things about your country, but don't because of fear of being banned?

Why is this guy not being banned?

Comment

Working...
                      X