No announcement yet.

Charlie Christ Our New Governor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super_Lightweight View Post
    I was tempted to go for Harris just to keep it Republican. But I do not fear Democratic power too much because they elected many conservative Democrats that are sensible. I voted for Bill because he is a good bi-partisan worker and his wife spoke to us and she was very convincing in her kindness. Wish I could say I had better reasons to vote for Nelson.

As for gay adoption, there are many rumors that Crist himself is gay so I find it odd that he is against it. I agree with Bill O'Reilly on this. Gay adoption should be legal. It's better for them to be in a household of carpet-munchers than to grow up in foster homes.

....Yeah, I guess when you really break it down, a loving home is a loving home no matter what the sexual preference of the parents is. If the background checks come back clean, references are good, etc. etc. then why deny someone who wants to love a child.

Comment

I honestly don't agree with gay adoption.

Comment

Originally posted by 7001 View Post
        I honestly don't agree with gay adoption.

....Yeah, and I have kind of agreed with you in the past on this subject. The heckling that the kids could take in school could prove to be very mentaly damaging. However, when it really comes down to it do people really give a **** about that stuff anymore? Would kids really get heckled about it today?

Comment

Originally posted by pbds View Post
          ....Yeah, and I have kind of agreed with you in the past on this subject. The heckling that the kids could take in school could prove to be very mentaly damaging. However, when it really comes down to it do people really give a **** about that stuff anymore? Would kids really get heckled about it today?
          Dude they get it even worse now than when we were growing up. They have absolutely no respect for anything these days.

Comment

Dude they get it even worse now than when we were growing up. They have absolutely no respect for anything these days.

...We????? Speak for yourself and your two gay Dad's birdcage household.

Comment

Originally posted by pbds View Post
              ...We????? Speak for yourself and your two gay Dad's birdcage household.
              Leave my 2 dads alone. They have nothing to do with this.

You know what I mean. Can you imagin what you would have said to a kid that had gay parents at age 16. I would have drilled them with insults.

Comment

Leave my 2 dads alone. They have nothing to do with this.

You know what I mean. Can you imagin what you would have said to a kid that had gay parents at age 16. I would have drilled them with insults.
                ........Yeah I hear ya, but I probably wouldn't have done that unless the kid was a major ******* and gave me other reasons to bring it up.

Comment

MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Republicans.......

Comment

Working...
                  X