Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrell Owens might be one to watch out for. Pittsburgh might not be satisfied with Coates or wheaton, might sign TO

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I haven't watched a second of football or read about anything yet.

I am going emo battling nelson style this season and relying on pure luck!

That should put me in the playoffs for sure!

You caught a bad break last year with Le'Veon Bell.

And being in the same division with that juggernaut johnm team.

I liked your team a lot. I kept telling Reed how you were gonna run me down and win the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        Terrell Owens might be one to watch out for. Pittsburgh might not be satisfied with Coates or wheaton, might sign TO
        I'll go ahead and let 70 year old TO sit on waiver for you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          You caught a bad break last year with Le'Veon Bell.

And being in the same division with that juggernaut johnm team.

I liked your team a lot. I kept telling Reed how you were gonna run me down and win the division.
          Yeah, I felt losing Big Ben was worse. 450 yds 5 tds 37 completions, then out for 4 weeks.

**** happens. I was due for bad luck. No one in this league escapes it.

Comment

• 1 week!!.......

Comment

• It's on...Brown, Gurley, Beckham, Gronkowski, Peterson, Robinson, Newton, Johnson come on down. Let's Go!!!

Comment

• Btw, I'm drafting Leonard Fournette next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                  Btw, I'm drafting Leonard Fournette next year
                  There's no doubt he's a great talent. Scouts have expressed the same concerns they had with Derrick Henry and Melvin Gordon.

LSU didn't seem to have much of an offense so the fear is they will just overuse him as a workhorse back which opens the door to injury and burnout.

I feel like an NFL career is less about spellbinding talent and more about the ability to stay healthy.

Comment

There's no doubt he's a great talent. Scouts have expressed the same concerns they had with Derrick Henry and Melvin Gordon.

LSU didn't seem to have much of an offense so the fear is they will just overuse him as a workhorse back which opens the door to injury and burnout.

I feel like an NFL career is less about spellbinding talent and more about the ability to stay healthy.
                    Good point but Fournette is WAY better than Gordon or Henry. Leonard is a transcendent talent. He's the best collegiate RB since Todd Gurley. The shelf life for RB's in the NFL is very short...hopefully Fournette stays healthy because he has HOF potential.

Comment

What do you think about Christian McCaffrey from Stanford?

Comment

Working...
                      X