Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Batman vs Superman **** Fudge then... (spoilers)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Batman vs Superman **** Fudge then... (spoilers)

I know I said don't make duplicate threads, but this is my word of law, and it deserves its own thread, dunnit?

Honestly........... I didn't mind it. I thought it was okay. It even got a little clap in the cinema, which is rare for reserved Green Teef audiences. (They may have been taking the piss, mind).

One thing I don't get with Zack Synder is how badly he treats the characters. Because when I was growing up, what I always loved about Christopher Reeve's Superman was all those murders that he did. And, although that bland Brit will doubtless be resurrected next time, it's weird to end a film that kids will sneak in and see with the death of Superman. I can imagine Synder doing a Christmas movie: "Santa Claus gets AIDS".

That Batman vs. Superman fight, where Batman keeps giving him a beatdown.... I had to rub my eyes for a minute, I thought I was watching a Beercules family reunion video.

Probably the most undignified thing Superman has EVER said is "Don't kill me, Batman, yer ****, me mum's gonna be ass raped if you do." The fuggen BETA. It reminded me of the post-bout interview with Lennox and Tyson, where Mike says "Lennoxxxxxx, I'm greatly appreccccccciative of you for sssssssmacking the sssssshit out of me, and if you can arrange to do it again for more money..."

I swear, there's probably a director's cut where Superman sucks him off and offers to swallow. The **** just took it, then lay there begging, showing about as much inclination to get up as Ni[CENSORED]well.

It's just an odd one, innit? The film's 12A over here, which means, technically, you can go as a 12 year old if you're with an adult, but I saw loads of 12 year olds on their own. Not in the cinema, just generally, when I was walking around with a bag of sweets outside the local school.

But seriously, what kind of material is this? I'm sad enough to have read The Dark Knight Returns (Kr8zynative will be wanking over that) but to sit with kids watching a movie where Batman maims kiddie fiddlers is... weird.

And what about those other superheroes? How fucking LAZY was that? "Wonder Woman, have a look at this bunch of pricks on Snapchat, yer ****."

Aquaman can swim, has superstrength and can communicate with fish, but can't even disable a camera? The bell end.

Imagine if they did similar in The Avengers - and I hate the Avengers (too smug).

"Here you go, Iron Man, here's a new Avenger for the team... I won't let you meet them, I'll just draw a picture of them on the back of a cigarette packet, yer fuckin' twat."

In all, it was okay. Kr8zynative and his B.O. buddies will probably see that about 80 fucking times, and cover his local cinema with fresh jizz.

I think it was possibly marginally better than a Batman film where he gets his broken spine punched back into place... I give it 6/10.
    Last edited by !! Anorak; 03-29-2016, 11:33 AM.

... oh, and the dreams. Kind of weird to find out significant parts of the trailer were just Batman's dreams.

What would Freud say if he knew Batman's dream was of his mum's pearl necklace?

Comment

That Batman vs. Superman fight, where Batman keeps giving him a beatdown.... I had to rub my eyes for a minute, I thought I was watching a Beercules family reunion video.

I still have to see it. Yer ****.

Comment

"but I saw loads of 12 year olds on their own. Not in the cinema, just generally, when I was walking around with a bag of sweets outside the local school."

Comment

It may come as a surprise...but I have not seen this movie yet. Annie, you filthy slag...you might just have a closet nerd inside you. Well done.
          Last edited by krazyn8tive; 03-31-2016, 01:39 PM.

Comment

even though i think it could have been better, i did enjoy it. the only bad thing is that when you think is about to end, it doesn't and i really needed to take a piss

Comment

it sucked. and that lois lane chick is just plain annoying. she looked like a stressed old hag. she ain't even a jew and how could she have gotten that part for looking so unlikeable. atleast that wonder woman we all know how she was able to get that part because of being a jew.

Comment

I did find it weird having to accept that Lois Lane has a ginger fanny. (Pussy, Fat Yanks)

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                It may come as a surprise...but I have not seen this movie yet. Annie, you filthy slag...you might just have closet nerd inside you. Well done.
                Sorry man, there's major spoilers in my review.

Comment

Working...
                X