No announcement yet.

NSAC Score Sheet of The Fight of the Century is FISHY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
    its pretty simple if you read this now if you have a rebuttal to this which you dont ill take your conspiracy serious otherwise im going to make fun of #48 else where
    i already said i am sorry, i made that mistake.

could you provide me with all the individual score sheet that you have besides round 9?

I was so occupied by your evidence, i forgot there are still other question in my thread that is still not answered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      i dont have that sorry this popped up on a site making fun of the conspiracy theory actually lol
      now where were we, yeah about two judges scoring the whole 12 rounds exactly the same what are the chances of that happening?

you said it was highly. can you give how much high like what percentage.

Comment

• I think I've solved this mystery...

The official scorecard was filled out by the same person that filled out #48's pre-fight medical form, and he accidentally put down red when he meant blue.

Easy enough mistake to make.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          now where were we, yeah about two judges scoring the whole 12 rounds exactly the same what are the chances of that happening?

you said it was highly. can you give how much high like what percentage.
          I can see that you dont understand what is wrong with this question. I'm going to help you anyway. First you should go Google as many random boxing score cards as you can (Google should always be your first option, Google would have nipped this thread in the bud) . Now look at all of those rounds and count the times in each fight that the judges scored each round the same. If you want to get fancy you can tally how many times 2 judges agree and how many all 3 agree individually. Now take that (or those) number(s) and divide it by the total number of rounds. once you have those numbers, move your decimal point 2 places to the right and now you have the average percentage of times 2 or 3 judges scored a round the same. Generally speaking the more fights you do this the more accurate your average will be. Of course if you can ask yourself under what circumstances judges that are watching the same fight might score a round exactly the same then you could probably save a bunch of time, but hey...either way if you put the work in , you should be able to answer your own question.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            I think I've solved this mystery...

The official scorecard was filled out by the same person that filled out #48's pre-fight medical form, and he accidentally put down red when he meant blue.

Easy enough mistake to make.
            same as i said in the previous post.

Floyd fans were crying when Koncz did not tick that yes box.

but they were perfectly fine with the NSAC mistake in the tabulation sheet in round 9.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              same as i said in the previous post.

Floyd fans were crying when Koncz did not tick that yes box.

but they were perfectly fine with the NSAC mistake in the tabulation sheet in round 9.
              Except this was a much easier mistake to make....

You should probably apologise for the crying in this thread btw. It was pretty obvious what happened.

Comment

Working...
              X