Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So does anybody see Trout outboxing Alvarez and making him look silly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how it would go down because there's a lot of possibilities but im hopinng for a Trout win

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
      Not saying it will happen, but it very well can.

98% of people here were saying that Cotto was gonna walk Trout down and TKO him but instead he flexed his jab and Miguel looked like a deer in the headlights.

But ofcourse Cotto is shot and Canelo isn't.

But it still can happen.
      I say its 50/50.

They are both the best each other has faced.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
        I say its 50/50.

They are both the best each other has faced.

No, they are not. Cotto was the best that Trout has faced!

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
          [/B]

No, they are not. Cotto was the best that Trout has faced!
          I can respect that but I just think that Canelo is a young hungry bigger Lion. While I have felt that Cotto is past his prime for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut
            Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

I doubt they will stop the fight. That will tarnish Canelo's WHOLE career. If he loses a UD they can recover and re promote him but that's gonna be hard to do if a corner steps in IMO...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

MAYBE! But it all depends, if he is getting tagged good and his head is snapping back...despite Trout not having "GREAT POWER" you don't want to damage a young fighter like that Physically and yes that can do damage to you when your just taking punches over and over and not avoiding them
            Yes but Alvarez never been hit by a real JMW tho... Let's see how he reacts once he gets hit flush by one. My guess is he wont like it. Hell he didn't even look like he enjoyed being hit by the smaller Lopez.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Canelo won't have the size advantage and Trout is the goods. Trout is hard to trap or hit to the body, and I can see his movement and jab keeping Canelo off balance. Id expect Trout to win a 8-4 style ud with fair judging, but that will never happen. Canelo wins a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                Not saying it will happen, but it very well can.

98% of people here were saying that Cotto was gonna walk Trout down and TKO him but instead he flexed his jab and Miguel looked like a deer in the headlights.

But ofcourse Cotto is shot and Canelo isn't.

But it still can happen.
                I don't know about making him(Alvarez)look silly..But out boxing him is certainly a possibility..

I also don't know about Cotto being shot..I would not confirm that just yet..Esp if Cotto moves down to 147lb(which should be his next move imo)..

Comment

Working...
                X