Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the money Ortriz made from Mayweather get to his head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the money Ortriz made from Mayweather get to his head?

Seems like he aint too focused on boxing no more. Against Berto and mayweather he was hungry. Now since that fight, it seems like hes not into the Berto rematch. Also hes making rap videos, opening restaraunts, it seems like that few mill he made, got him forgetting about boxing. I hope not, but we will see.

What you guys think?

I think that dude has completely lost his god damn mind.

Comment

He made his money let him enjoy it...according to him he grew up poor and had no so **** it let him enjoy his lofe...he wont be in this sport long with his mentality anyway

Comment

he only started boxing so he could earn enough money to buy a new surfboard. now that he has enough he doesn't care anymore.

Comment

Nah dude was weird before Mayweather, and continues to be. Nothing new.

Comment

What a shame...dude has talent but he's mentally off...

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              He made his money let him enjoy it...according to him he grew up poor and had no so **** it let him enjoy his lofe...he wont be in this sport long with his mentality anyway
              Lol, thats what people have been saying about Floyd for a few years now.

As for Ortiz if he's there mentally he should take care of Berto once again. And hopefully Floyd keeps his work to the rematch (which i doubt).

Comment

He only made like $3.6 million for the Mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
                  He only made like $3.6 million for the Mayweather fight.
                  Still a **** load of money. I wouldnt complain.

Comment

The rap video was before Mayweather..with the restaurant at least he's not out spending it on dumb ****

Comment

Working...
                    X