Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley, "Khan tried rattling my cage, i controlled myself"

Amir is destroying Timmy's rep.

I can't wait til Khan-Bradley.

It should be on PPV, get Face-Off and 24/7.

Comment

Bradley needs to stop with trying to fight Manny.

He has business with Khan first.

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
        Bradley needs to stop with trying to fight Manny.

He has business with Khan first.
        Exactly, dude is still avoiding Khan SMH

Comment

**** 1 day fight him next son.**** all this bull**** ..fans want this fight to happen

Comment

Fight PAC and earn more or fight khan and earn less? Not a hard decision, everyone gotta eat. People on here can say what they want but when ur put in that situation u would go with the most money, u're putting urself thru training and in the same risk so why not go for the one with the bigger reward. The real fans will always ride with u win or lose the fake fans is the one crying because they want to play mr. Match maker on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
              Fight PAC and earn more or fight khan and earn less? Not a hard decision, everyone gotta eat. People on here can say what they want but when ur put in that situation u would go with the most money, u're putting urself thru training and in the same risk so why not go for the one with the bigger reward. The real fans will always ride with u win or lose the fake fans is the one crying because they want to play mr. Match maker on the net.
              or fight khan when u had the chance make your biggest purse to date and be a legitimate condender for pac after you beat khan and dont have a legal case on your ass

Comment

Working...
              X