No announcement yet.

Vice city Stories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
    I just recently put in Vice City out of boredum and I think it looks like crap compared to San Andreas. San Andreas is superior in every way. You cant even swim in Vice City.
    You can swim in Vice city stories. I picked it up today from HMV and I can say that it's miles better than Liberty city was on the psp. It runs a lot smoother and is more interesting. But the camera and controls are still ****.

Comment

Originally posted by The Raging Bull View Post
      I would of give you a lot more for that PSP of yours. 92 quid. What a scam
      yeah they always gie you **** all for stuff in the shops when you trade in but i just wanted rid of it so i could get need for speed carbon and scarface

Comment

Originally posted by Manfredo Jr View Post
        yeah they always gie you **** all for stuff in the shops when you trade in but i just wanted rid of it so i could get need for speed carbon and scarface
        Fair enough. They're just scamming bastards.

Comment

yeah well i kinda scamed them cos i bought the psp second hand so i didnt lose tht much.

Comment

Originally posted by Manfredo Jr View Post
            yeah well i kinda scamed them cos i bought the psp second hand so i didnt lose tht much.
            Game is

Serves them right!

Comment

Working...
            X