Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Golovkin be able to hurt and/or stop LaMotta?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Golovkin be able to hurt and/or stop LaMotta?

He sets up his punches well with accuracy, and if he really does hit like a HW, then there's no reason to think he couldn't. I'm not saying he would beat him or comparing them. I understand GGG needs to fight better competition. I'm just wondering what you guys think.
    Last edited by KingTito; 07-18-2014, 10:18 PM.

LaMotta always was a tiny guy. Golovkin would crush him bad and turn LaMotta's face into hamburger.

Comment

GGG has yet to even beat a current champion in this era of multiple champions

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        GGG has yet to even beat a current champion in this era of multiple champions
        I'm not one to jump to conclusions. I'm a fan of Golovkin, but I'm not ready to recognize him as an unbeatable force. However, most people seem to feel that way, so I wanted to ask. Plus that fighter comparing him to hitting like a HW. I thought this could be a good inquiry.

Comment

LaMotta beat Sugar Ray Robinson..GGG has not even beaten a current world champion...so imma roll with the proven product

Comment

LaMotta beat Sugar Ray Robinson..GGG has not even beaten a current world champion...so imma roll with the proven product
            I think you're missing the point. I don't recall asking who would win, nor did I make a comparison. Perhaps I should check my original post that I just typed up. I simply asked if he would be able to hurt him. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
              I think you're missing the point. I don't recall asking who would win, nor did I make a comparison. Perhaps I should check my original post that I just typed up. I simply asked if he would be able to hurt him. Nothing more. Nothing less.
              you asked WOULD HE STOP LAMOTTA...that means you are asking who would win...so yea go reread your post

Comment

you asked WOULD HE STOP LAMOTTA...that means you are asking who would win...so yea go reread your post
                I asked WOULD HE BE ABLE TO stop him. I specifically refrained from giving a prediction or comparing them. For God's sake.

Comment

I dont buy the sparring stories about him dropping HWs and shìt. I think it's bull****. Smoke and mirrors. Like the whole "everyone is ducking GGG" ****.

Comment

LaMotta was short 5'9", nothing about him was "tiny"! He could hit the weight (160) the morning of the fight and come in at 175 easily! He was not tall and his reach wasn't much but tiny is NOT a word I'd associate with Jake!
                    Then there's his heart, he's still alive and kicking tonight, young or old one of the toughest SOB ever!
                    "tiny" hahaha what a joke...
                    Ray.

Comment

Working...
                    X