Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Returns To The Forum To Dominate Alvarado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Marquez just flat out schooled him, not sure why Alvarado refused to let his hands go all night. That right eye of his is shot to shhh tho but damn Marquez done whopped that boy.

Comment

please don't tell me another fight with pacquiao....damn!

Comment

Marquez look very good, but styles makes fight, and guys like Provo, Maidana etc, rapes him bad!

By the way, why is Marquez posing, he knows the only fight he can get is vs Pacquiao.

Comment

First of all the size difference was very clear. The translator is *****, they need to fire him. THOSE COMBOS THO.

Comment

Marquez's presence alone had Alvarado shook for 6 rounds. I don't know what he was thinking that laying back would give him a better chance to win the fight. Other than his knockdown of Marquez he was taken to the cleaners by JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by antrecasner View Post
              Just ended 10 minutes ago. Your gonna have to wait at least a couple hours on youtube.
              I figured. There's another site that usually is really quick with uploads, I just can't think of what the site is called

Comment

Marquez vs Pacquiao 5 is happening.

I believe Arum will open up the wallet and Marquez will finally get the fight with Pacquiao on even terms (monetary wise), which I believe it's something he has always wanted.

Comment

Well if you come to JMM and fight the way he wants you to fight, he will pick you apart even at his current age. His style is built for Reckless Pressure!

Comment

Alvarado shook the moment he stepped in the ring and saw Juan Hulk smash Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Cee Mac Eleven View Post
                      Never been a fan of Marquez, but I always respected the dude. Props to a living legend. Great fight,
                      WHAT? How can you not be a fan of Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X