No announcement yet.

Innocent until proven guilty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innocent until proven guilty

When Mayweather's vehicle was sighted at a shooting. On 24/7 Mayweather vs Hatton, PBF claimed innocence and cited that he was innocent until proven guilty. Look it up. Anyone know if there was a search warrant on his house, did Mayweather take any lie detector tests to prove his "innocence".

On the other hand, PBF and his crack dealing father makes baseless statements that Pacquiao is on Filipino magical drugs that can make you bulletproof and superhuman because Pacquiao is so good. Pacquiao grew up impoverished and was a part time fighter for the first part of his career. So it is logical to see him grow and improve with proper nutrition and training.

Now all of a sudden Pacquiao should take numerous blood tests based on some hunch. PBF should now his role and stay in his place, he's not #1 p4p.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty.

I know this topic has been overdone but I wanted to bring this up anyway.

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
    When Mayweather's vehicle was sighted at a shooting. On 24/7 Mayweather vs Hatton, PBF claimed innocence and cited that he was innocent until proven guilty. Look it up. Anyone know if there was a search warrant on his house, did Mayweather take any lie detector tests to prove his "innocence".

On the other hand, PBF and his crack dealing father makes baseless statements that Pacquiao is on Filipino magical drugs that can make you bulletproof and superhuman because Pacquiao is so good. Pacquiao grew up impoverished and was a part time fighter for the first part of his career. So it is logical to see him grow and improve with proper nutrition and training.

Now all of a sudden Pacquiao should take numerous blood tests based on some hunch. PBF should now his role and stay in his place, he's not #1 p4p.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty.

I know this topic has been overdone but I wanted to bring this up anyway.
    It`s really ok, Manny Pacquiao is still the P4P no.1 in the world, still receiving all sorts of awards including fighter of the decade.

It seems that America and the whole World are not buying in on such nonesense. Only e-diots do.

Comment

Working...
    X